Daily Ting

I dare you to spread support of fair use by giving a shout-out to Where's the Fair Use and displaying #WTFU on a video or live stream.

WickedLiquid said:
Truth: explain how to make Mac sauce
First, complement the person and let them talk. Don't really disagree to what they say. If they laugh in their story, laugh as well. Complement the person again and give an anecdote. If they laugh, it's a good sign. Follow that up if by hearing more about the person. If they don't laugh, it's a bad sign. Follow that up by hearing more about the person.

Hey Ugh. I'll donate to your Extra Life page when I get paid this week.

My last pay's went down the drain to bills... car registration, car insurance, phone bill etc. :/

Sorry, Ugh. I barely have $100 in my savings account. I'm assuming that's StudioTan who donated.

Today's Ting #106

Wednesday said:
Make your own GR Strips using MS Paint. - Master_Craig

-Scoreboard-
De-Ting: 85
StudioTan: 71
UrbanMasque: 62
MattAY: 58
UghRochester: 45
Bretimus_v2: 42
Master_Craig: 42
Longo_2_guns: 32
used44: 24
HK-47: 21
WickedLiquid: 20
StickyGreenGamer: 4
LinksOcarina: 5
Green_Lantern: 3
Paradox: 1

GRstrip_zpsfoslvsbh.jpg

Revised:

GRevise_zpsndhvulri.jpg

Today's Ting #107

Sunday said:
What was the scariest animal experience in your life? - Bretimus_v2

-Scoreboard-
De-Ting: 86
StudioTan: 72
UrbanMasque: 62
MattAY: 58
UghRochester: 46
Bretimus_v2: 42
Master_Craig: 42
Longo_2_guns: 33
used44: 24
HK-47: 21
WickedLiquid: 20
StickyGreenGamer: 4
LinksOcarina: 5
Green_Lantern: 3
Paradox: 1

I think the scariest one I can remember was when a dog jumped a fence and started chasing me on my bike when I was a kid. I managed to get away, but I sliced open my ankle on part of the bike in the process.

Then there's the time my step dad's dog broke into my new pet gerbil's cage and killed him. Dead baby gerbil just left on the floor in the middle of the hallway isn't something you want to come home to. That was the last pet rodent I had after going through 2 other gerbils and 9 hamsters total.

That's horrible to hear, De-Ting. Sorry to hear you had to see your pet gerbil like that. I have two stories too, similar to yours, both involve dogs.

When I was eight years old, I was walking through the neighborhood to my friend's house. There was one house where the front gates were left open, and out of nowhere this massive dog ran out, stopped right in front of me, growling and barking. I was on the other side of the street, so it sprinted right up to me.

I thought it was gonna hurt me, or worse, but then this guy on his bicycle threw something at the dog, called out to it, then the dog ran after him and he rode away on his bike. I then ran to my friend's house. I never walked to my friend's house ever again, I always got lifts from either my folks, or his.

The next scariest experience was with my own dog, when I was ten. Our dog was old, about fifteen years old and he wasn't doing so well. I came home from school one day to find our dog laying on the concrete, and ants were all over his stomach, biting at him, surrounding him. I got so upset, I was crying and I was trying to get the ants away from him. Once the ants were gone, I sat with him for about an hour, sobbing, waiting for my parents to come home from work. My mum came home and well, the next day my parents took our dog to the vet and sadly he had to be put down.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133