Your perfect game ideas.

JCD

Regular
Create and Design your dream game here.

Mine would be a game quite like Spore actually, only with a greater variety of options. For example, let's say you wanted to create Earth. Which you do in a planet creation thingy. Then you populate it and can control either the entire world in RTS mode, or pick a single creature to control, FPS style.

Of course there would be progression, develop new technology and stuff. Or maybe you just wanna get a job... Then you should be able to.

a game called matthias!!

where the gameplay will be mixed between devil may cry and zelda! temples etc with ass-whipping actions! and with the long and intruiging plot of a final fantasy game! THATS THE DREAM!

A game were all the fake money you make in the game, turns into REAL money....

Thats my dream game!

Oh man...

I actually have a game idea written down somewhere. It was an RPG game, that had a tenative title known as "Moon Quest".

Here are the drawings and synopsis of the main characters.

First some background.

The world has 4 kingdoms which are governed by magical stones. The stones represent strength, wisdom, love and quickness. They are also the keys that unlock the moonstone, a mythical artifact that could grand boundless power to the one who wields it. A dark lord known as Mephest and his right hand man Rast, ravage the countryside and take over the stones from each kingdom one by one. Three kingdoms fall, and the fourth one, which has mustered up a militia to protect it's capital, gets ready for the final conflict. See, they don't know that Mephest or Rast are orchestrating this yet, they are blaming the Orc tribes, most of which that Rast has enslaved, to attack and ravage the 4 kingdoms. But we learn that later....

MAdrian.jpg

This is the main antagonist, a 17 year old farmboy who is forced to join his town's militia. He and his best friend Deon are good friends, and join the milita when an attack by a Orc tribe is about to take place. Adrian is the fighter of the group, a weapon master if you will.

MDeon.jpg

Deon is Adrians best friend, also 17, and more of a bookworm then his counterpart. His family is slightly more merchant like, and not a farmer class, so he has time reading and learning magic unlike Adrian. Because he is more magically adept, he can use a lot of offensive and defensive spells, as well as some select weaponry. He joins the milita the same reason Adrian does, to protect his family.

MCady.jpg

Cady is actually the princess of their kingdom. She is young, around 18 years of age, and has taught herself to use a bow and to fight from the shadows. Her father, King Hugh, has no clue of this. Cady joins later in the game, as she is an important part of the quest. She also holds her kingdoms stone, the stone of love, in her bow, which unlocks powers later on in the game for her.

Mzar.jpg

A young training shaman from an orc tribe that was not enslaved yet, Zar'Gard stumbles upon Deon and Adrian early in the game, and despite racial tensions toward him, he becomes the primary healer and magic user of the group. He also has great skills with his staves.

MTroi.jpg

He is a captian in the kingdom where Cady, Deon and Adrian come from, and is one of the leaders of the militia in the first part of the game. He is turned to stone by Rast early on as well, and is healed later in the game. Troi is a powerhouse, plain and simple.

MMalphest.jpg

We never see his face, but Malphast is the orchestrator of all the chaos in the game. His generals hold the other three stones and his agents are riddled all over the world. Plus his right hand man Rast is probably more sinister than he is!

MRast.jpg

Think of Rast as Sephiroth in this game. He is e main baddy, is powerful enough to transform household objects into fighting creatures, turn people to stone, and enslave Orcs. He is pure evil!

FEAR FANG
A DARK DEVIL MAY CRY TYPE GAME.

He has 2 swords coming out of his arms and does crazy as.s combos, he has angel wings but the soul of a demon.He fuels off of everyones fears and gainseveryones fears and uses them against them. So he uses the fear of heights and flies up and throws someone (demon or human) that is afraid of heights. I can see in my head...kicking as.s with Fear Fang.

Since I was young I basically always dreamed about this game..can anyone else see it?

PHASE-SHIFT

You play as Damian Reed, a scientist trying to create teleportation technology using home appliances. However, something goes wrong, and you end up travelling through alternate dimensions of reality, which, strangely enough, are exact replicas of TV shows and video games.

Damian's method of travelling dimensions is via his Shifter Gauntlet, which gains power each dimension you visit. The gauntlet draws the dimension co-ordinates from Damian's own memory of the TV show/game, so in order for him to shift to a new location, he has to gain his memory back. This is done by observing the following things:
- A key event
- A key object
- A key person
- A key location

The gauntlet also has some hidden programs that have been lost during the initial dimension jump. These are gradually recovered over the course of the game. Some of these unlock new functions, such as a scanner, replicator, holographic projector, video recorder, audio receiver & transmitter and a dimensional co-ordinate storage unit.

These functions can be manually recovered if you as the player key in the correct program name path. These are only revealed when the program is automatically recovered though, so this feature is for second run-throughs of the game.

The 'dimensions' you travel through are:
- Invader Zim
- Area 51
- Duke Nukem
- Serious Sam
- Stargate: SG-1
- Stargate: Atlantis
- Metal Gear Solid
- C&C: Renegade
- Sly Cooper
- Jak & Daxter
- Wild Arms 3
- Final Fantasy X, X/2
- Destroy All Humans!
- Digimon
- Yu-gi-oh!
- Max Payne
- Ace Combat: Squadron Leader
- Final, original dimension (Basically a giant boss arena)

LinksOcarina said:
your acting weird JCD

Want fries with that?
Said simple simon to the pieman let me tell you a secret.
Siad the pieman to simple simon, I touch turkeys.

If that does not explain why I have been:
Links said:
acting weird
, then nothing will.

As for all your ideas, they really are great. We should all form a game studio. I can supply the funding.

Heres my idea for a game. It is kinda dumb, but could work well. They should make a 3 part Alien Vs. Predator free-roaming game. Make it so like you can play as aliens, predators, or humans. You would be able to play in a city and jungle environment. Predators would be given all the cool predator powers, like invisability and heat vision. They would get basic weapons at first, but would get better ones as they grew in clan levels. You would gain clan levels in an RPGesque way by killing people to get expirience, and you would get bonus points for taking skulls and hanging skinned people upside down. You would also be able to jump far and grab on to the sides of trees and buildings.

Next, the aliens. Aliens will start as a faceclinger and work their way up. They would have only claw, tail and second mouth attacks. The attacks would grow in power as you aged. You age through playtime. The more you play the older you get. Like you would age from a chestbreaker to an adult in about an hour.Though you have short range attacks, you would be fast and powerful. You would also be able to climb most surfaces.

Finally, humans. You would be able to control all types of vehicles. You would use guns and other weapons like that, which you could get from other people, find, or buy. You would get money from doing jobs. You could choose between 4 different careers: Gang, Army, Police, or Mercenary. You will gain ranking and cash in each job by doing tasks, which mostly will involve killing things and delivering things, plus a few other things. When you get to certain levels there will be new weapons in the armory.

Next, all the people, aliens, and predators will be in the area at the same time. In each area, the number of people will always be high but the number of aliens and predator will change. It would be possible to eliminate all of some type in an area for a limited time. Also, if you are say a human and you encounter both an alien and a predator, the predator would probably fight the alien instead of you.

With each species you will be able to get backup from either computer controlled people or other people from either online or offline. Each species will have a different way of getting more backup people. Humans and Predators will get more at a time with rank, and Aliens will get more by taking humans and predators to the queen. You will also be able to be different species when playing with other people, so you could fight each other.
ok, i'm done.

^ Good, good. So where is this game? Can I play it?

And Links, did you draw those pictures yourself?

JCD said:
As for all your ideas, they really are great. We should all form a game studio. I can supply the funding.

ill do the illustrations!! im studying illustration right now and its my dream job to work in a game studio haha!

grandmagoodtimes said:
I'll test the games for you guys. Dedication is my middle name. Well actually its not, but you get the point, right?
Dedication isn't my middle name either. It's David. Does nothing for me, really. Although that does make my middle initial a D, which I could *say* means dedication--not that anyone would believe me. Although I think I've been ignoring whether or not I actually am dedicated. Hmm.

I've been thinking some more, and to be honest I've realised that I have way too much spare time.

As an example of how I know I have too much spare time, I've turned my Phase-shift idea into a sort of fan-fiction. In my head I've already started a number of chapters.

Gateway to the Stars
Petty Thieves
Going Nuclear
Seriously Lost
Crimson Star
ARMed and Dangerous
Sky Patrol

If I ever finish them, I'll post them here. Not in this thread, obviously, but in their own threads.

Oh, and can anyone spot the chapter from that list that I didn't base on a game or TV show from the list of 'dimensions' I put up here earlier?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle