Your artistic endeavours

60e49f61.jpg

252b4883.jpg

Any Ms. Marvel fans?

Seriously TL, make a shop! I want that Cloud doll pretty bad.

Used, your stuff is damn cool. I would actually buy that Green Lantern one off you!

Longo_2_guns said:
People like Ms. Marvel?

Haha probably not. But I do! Sorta!

Thanks, Matt. I did a much better job melting it this time. All of the colors melt at different rates, and then start to pull up from the pegboard and these projects are so large it's like gaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh but I was more patient this time.

Bretimus_v2 said:
and her costume rocks.

Very true. That unitard is juuust barely covering her V. And I like that she usually serves a purpose in all of the big cross-over battles.

I'm pumped that this one went so well. I'll probably start on my next one very soon. I have a great Hulk designed, but I used a lot of my green shades on Green Lantern so I would have to order more first.

Used- She came out really well! Are you planning any more soon?

Ugh- Is it Darth Maul? If so, it's kinda cool.

Jx4- I tried to listen but the million dogs in my area don't seem to want me to. They won't shut up. Sorry. Maybe I'll try again later. :(

And now- more dolls!

I finally got the yarn to finish Sephiroth's hair. I tried doing his sword, but I just couldn't get it to look right.

Sephiroth_Small.jpg

While I was waiting to get the hair yarn, I made Aeris (Aerith, however you feel like spelling it.)
AerisGainsborough_Small.jpg

I've just gotten a couple of orders for other things, so the rest of the set might be on hold for a little while. We'll see how quickly I can get these other projects out.

Aw, Sephiroth is so cute when he smiles xD

Jx4 - I liked it! Why is it not a full length song? Or is it in the works?

MattAY said:
Jx4 - I liked it! Why is it not a full length song? Or is it in the works?

Thanks, I haven't really decided what I want to do with it yet. I'll let you know though.

& thanks anyway Tiger, those are really cool btw!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod