Your artistic endeavours

Thanks guys! :)

I want to do more comic book style drawings. I've been trying to learn more about it for a little while now, but maybe I'll finally start actually doing it.

Sorry. I know this thread is dying a bit, but I just finished something that I'm really excited about and some of you may be interested in it.

TifaLockhart_small.jpg

Everyone else needs to post their stuff in here! I like seeing what you are all capable of! Come on guys!

Yeah, I have an Etsy page. I've only got 5 things posted up there at the moment though. I've really got to work on getting it looking okay and stocked up. I haven't had too much time to work on it yet.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheSeventhStitch

Tifa was made for Anthony but I'm thinking of making another to sell. Maybe I'll make one soon since I really like how she came out.

More of my stuff is on my Facebook page right now. Unfortunately there aren't many cool things there either since most of my orders were for baby things. Silly ladies. :p
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Seventh-Stitch-Crochet/186820504749145

Nicki, if I had the option of paying with PayPal I would order one of those cuddle blankets. So cute! And, ya know, baby on the way and all.

Bretimus_v2 said:
That rocks. Used wins the men's creativity league and Tigerlily wins the women's.

MattAY definitely wins the men's division. That's real talent. I just have a mixture of boredom and... beads.

used44 said:
Nicki, if I had the option of paying with PayPal I would order one of those cuddle blankets. So cute! And, ya know, baby on the way and all.

Yeah, I've got to work out the Paypal bit. I guess I have to make a professional one in order to link it. I was told I can't use my personal one. Hopefully soon.

And thank you Bretimus! :D

Oh awesome! I can't wait to see it. Do we get to know who it will be or is it a surprise?

I've decided that I'll be working on making a set of Final Fantasy dolls now. I've finished these two and I'm almost done with Sephiroth. I just need to get the right colour yarn for his hair and he's done. Bald Sephiroth looks weird though, so no picture till he's complete.

VincentValentine_Small.jpg

CloudStrife_Small.jpg

I'm going to wait until I have all of them done to put up on my Etsy so I can get a nice group shot of them. :)

TL, you've given me nerd goosebumps.

I wish I had something artistic to share with you all. I can chug a beer in 10 seconds?

Haha. Those are incredible. You even got the claws on Vincent's gauntlet.

Do you use the same model/template for those dolls then build the costumes onto them? I have no idea how needle crafts work.

Those are pretty awesome, Nicki.

I don't really do much visual art anymore, not enough time in the day really. All my artistic endeavors are related to my music major. I suppose I could upload some of my music, if you guys really want to hear some contemporary art music (known to the masses as classical music).

Bretimus_v2 said:
And to think, this all started with her making voodoo dolls to kill her enemies.

Shhh. Don't be telling my secrets.

Used- I have a pattern for a stupidly tiny doll. Only about 3 inches tall. I editted that pattern to make slightly larger dolls. Even then that's just a basic body for males. I had to edit the pattern again for females. And I have to edit for each girl for obvious reasons and for variances in the guys as well. Barret obviously can't be the same size as Cloud. :p But yeah. I start with a basic template and go from there.

Nick- You should totally upload some of your music!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133