Your artistic endeavours

ca551263.jpg

Mosaic might be the wrong word...

They're not kits. Just bought a bunch of colors, found sprites, and started drawing grids over them, etc.

The Green Lantern one was not a game sprite, obviously, but I did use a computer image to create the reference. It wasn't designed free-hand, if I'm making myself clear.

I did it over several days of 1-2 hour sessions. Including the ironing (which I did terribly at, but I'll do better next time) I'd say it was about 7 hours. It's something like 3,200 beads.

About 11"x11"

I remember doing that kind of stuff when I was little, but it was never anything cool like that. It was always stupid crap like rainbows and shit.

tigerlily521985 said:
I remember doing that kind of stuff when I was little, but it was never anything cool like that. It was always stupid crap like rainbows and s***.

You know someone out there might have wanted to show his/hers bead rainbow, but now you crushed them completely. Instead of pursuing a career in art, they will spend the rest of their lives in a job they hate.

It is possible.

Planning on doing more comic book heroes Used?

Love it. Catwoman is one of my favorite comic book characters, but sometimes artists make her completely horrid. This is not one of those times.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod