You know....

Xarathion

Rookie
Those circuit city ads on the main site are extremely obnoxious. There's a line that should not be crossed with website advertising. Ads that stay within their little rectangular boxes are fine. When they start flying around the screen, demanding your attention, then there's a problem.

I realize these are probably out of GR's control, but I'd figured I'd complain about it anyway. :p Been reading GR for around 9 or 10 years now, and have never had any issues with the site up until now.

I have the same problem with women. Not astaying in their cages, screaming for help for attention, I definately feel your pain, brother.

I have the same problem with TNO. Not staying in his cage, screaming for help, for attention, I definitely feel your pain, brother.

Use an adblocker... Adblock for Firefox, IE Adblock for Internet Explorer, integrated adblockers in Safari and Camino, ext. I haven't noticed the ads you talk about because of it. :)

I have the same problem with men... Not.

(I'm not gay...)

yeah i hate those, the always seem to stop on the link i want disrupting my clicking manuever.

I hate any AD that pops up and do you know why? Because if I am playing a game on a game website they interrupt me and that gets on my last nerve. Checking my E-mails I can`t even empty my Trash Can without an AD popping up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod