You know....

Discussion in 'Support' started by Xarathion, May 20, 2008.

1. Xarathion

Xarathion Rookie

Those circuit city ads on the main site are extremely obnoxious. There's a line that should not be crossed with website advertising. Ads that stay within their little rectangular boxes are fine. When they start flying around the screen, demanding your attention, then there's a problem.

I realize these are probably out of GR's control, but I'd figured I'd complain about it anyway. :p Been reading GR for around 9 or 10 years now, and have never had any issues with the site up until now.

2. trust_no_one

trust_no_one Rookie

I have the same problem with women. Not astaying in their cages, screaming for help for attention, I definately feel your pain, brother.

3. thetank

thetank Rookie

I have the same problem with TNO. Not staying in his cage, screaming for help, for attention, I definitely feel your pain, brother.

4. kverduga

kverduga Rookie

Use an adblocker... Adblock for Firefox, IE Adblock for Internet Explorer, integrated adblockers in Safari and Camino, ext. I haven't noticed the ads you talk about because of it. :)

I have the same problem with men... Not.

(I'm not gay...)

5. jc00l

jc00l Rookie

yeah i hate those, the always seem to stop on the link i want disrupting my clicking manuever.

6. Rakon

Rakon Rookie

I really dislike them. Not for any real reason, I just wanna be in.

7. Navy_Seal

Navy_Seal Rookie

I hate any AD that pops up and do you know why? Because if I am playing a game on a game website they interrupt me and that gets on my last nerve. Checking my E-mails I can`t even empty my Trash Can without an AD popping up.