Worst Game Endings (possibly spoilers throughout)

Obviously, idea taken from the 'Great Game Endings' topic.

One of the worst was the first Gears Of War. Unless the guy I was playing on Co-Op with skipped some sort of cintematic ending or such.. as soon as I killed RAAM, it went straight to credits.

Also, Assassin's Creed. I kept waiting and waiting for the doctor and his people to come back to see what would happen to me. Thirty minutes passed. They never came back. What a letdown.

Finally, the latest Fallout. It was a cool little recap of stuff I did, but not much else.

keepithowitis said:
Also, Assassin's Creed. I kept waiting and waiting for the doctor and his people to come back to see what would happen to me. Thirty minutes passed. They never came back. What a letdown.

Did the same thing....this is one of the few games I've ever played where I was 100% convinced the game couldn't possibly be over when in actuality it was.

Halo 3.

Everyones like 'OMGOMGOMG I CANT BELIEVE THAY LET HIM DIE!!!1'

Until i tell them to watch the end of the credits.

Idiots.

Honestly though, i think it would have been better if MC died. A death in hero's glory would have been the best way to die.

I've never understood the hate for the Halo 2 ending. Who the hell was expecting anything else? Everyone on the planet knew it was going to have a sequel. It's hating on the endings for the first two Lord of the Rings movies, it makes no sense.

And I'm going to agree with Fallout 3. What a massive cop out.

"Hey, Fawkes? Yeah, you can withstand radiation can't you? Could you maybe...

F**k off.

Ok, ok sorry."

First of all JCD. That made me laugh out loud.

Secondly how's about super mario bros. "Thank you for saving me!!!!!" Now....go do it again.

or Fable....here is a super easy boss...and take this super powerful sword...wait but the game is over

OR OR Jurassic Park for SNES....They just replay the intro screen IN REVERSE! (that game was really fun though.)

Final Fantasy X-2. There are 3 endings, the first not being very satisfying, and the other 2 not making any sense.

Fallout 3's ending was nice, but there was no cool down leading up to it. It was GIANT ROBOT BATTLE!! RWAR!! NUKES GOING OFF!! BOOOOOOM!!! Run run run!!! Do I shoot you? No, I'm charismatic, get the hell out and go do good. I'm such a good person. Fawkes? Could you? No? Ok...Guess I'll do it. Running around for the code!! What's the coooooode?!?! ...oh yeah. *beep beep beep* Giant flaaash!!! Credits. It left me just staring at the screen wanting more.

Ghouls & Ghosts

Congratulation on beating one of the hardest games ever made, now go do it again if you want to watch the real ending... Oh, did i mention it will be even harder this time around?

That crap made me cry in anger.

Tykk said:
Ghouls & Ghosts

Congratulation on beating one of the hardest games ever made, now go do it again if you want to watch the real ending... Oh, did i mention it will be even harder this time around?

That crap made me cry in anger.

Bah, that game wasn't hard. Unless you mean Super Ghouls & Ghosts for the SNES.

Now Chakan on the other hand, that was fucking hard.

spanky1113 said:
Fallout 3's ending was nice, but there was no cool down leading up to it. It was

Credits. It left me just staring at the screen wanting more.

Couldnt agree more. I felt the exact same way!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod