With the new Deus Ex game out, an ethical question arises:

Longo_2_guns

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Would you put your brain in a robot body?

sealab2021seasonthree20.jpg

Only if I ended up super bad ass, like Caroline did. So yeah, I'd do it...for science.

Requirements:
Jet pack
Arm mounted canon
Ability to enjoy food and drink

Bretimus_v2 said:
Only if I ended up super bad ass, like Caroline did. So yeah, I'd do it...for science.

Requirements:
Jet pack
Arm mounted canon
Ability to enjoy food and drink
:shock: You left out still enjoy SEX! :roll:

Depends on the stipulations, if I wound up like Metallo then god no. If I was Krang that'd be kinda cool, minus those meddling teenagers screwing up my plans.

My brain in a robot body is actually the end-game for my immortality plan. Step one: full body cryo freeze until science can safely bring me back. Step two: brain in robo bod. Step three: profit.

In all seriousness, would you augment your own body a la Deus Ex or Six Million Dollar Man? Do you believe that such artificial editing is a good, ethical thing? Discus.

would add augment to body. i could use a bigger dick if you know what i mean.

seriously i would add shit on top of my cock. Half metallic and half organic would look aesthetic as fuark.

It would be amazing for curing cancer, blindness, deafness, amputees etc.
But stuff like faster reactions, guns on arms...I think we all know only Barrett from FF7 can handle that shit. I think that stuff would kind of be self-destroying if it's given to the wrong person.

lokness said:
if you know what i mean
Yeah you were pretty clear... :roll:

Anyways, yeah I'd probably do it. The mental augs alone would be worth it. I probably wouldn't apply it so dastardly but I'm sure it would help in a variety of ways. Also convincing people would be cool.

No need for augs; I'd opt for the the full on body replacement. I'm thinking kinda Terminator-ish with a human looking appearance. My brain in the body may work at first, but I'd probably have some nanoscopic machines convert it cell by cell into something more sturdy and efficient.

And it's my body so ethics can bite my shiny metal ass.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle