Wii, PS3 or 360 herlp me decide.

Which console should I get? HELP ME!

• PS3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Wii

• video game are ghey! wait, why am I here?

• Total voters
Both Oblivion and COD4 are available on another, cheaper, system that also has exclusives that people are dying to play.

Also, I took your taste in games out of the equation and again I say- to somebody, those might be more than enough and, although VERY hard to find, at 250 bucks you can't pass up not owning a Wii.

Also- I consider my mother a "casual" gamer. She plays Wii Sports, Cooking Mama and Mario Party. Zelda, Metroid Prime, Super Mario Galaxy- those are not "casual" games.

Okay, so I'm going to get aaaaaaa....

Wii.

With Twilight Princess and Super Mario Galaxy.

Then this Christmas I'll ask for a 360 or PS3 depending on which looks better by then. Although I don't know if my parents will still buy me a console for Christmas seeing how I'm 22 and there are many younger kids in my family that will want Video games.

GhostTrip said:
Although I don't know if my parents will still buy me a console for Christmas seeing how I'm 22 and there are many younger kids in my family that will want Video games.
I don't know, my grandma bought my 20-year-old brother a Wii and got us younger ones a single game. :p

I'm 22 but I guess since I'm working fulltime it may be different but I have no problem finding room in my budget to get all 3 consoles. But I guess that was just because that was something I valued highly, there may be more important things for you to be spending your money on.

If you don't own a gaming computer and wantes a lot of games. Buy a 360
If you want power, few good games, and you've got a PC for various general games.
Plus you get wireless, free online service and blue ray player, then buy a PS3.
If you're 10 years old, buy a Wii :)

This is for serious gamers :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM5Kx9dN80w <-- Perhaps that will help you decide.

Since you've already decided on the Wii, go for it. It's cheap so knock yourself out.

As for myself I'm still waiting to see what the PS3 brings to the table. I feel that this generation Sony and microsoft have switched. Last gen, Sony killed it in the beginning while the Xbox sat around and collected dust. Then during the last half Xbox stepped into the spotlight with some great titles and mopped the floor with the competition.

I feel that PS3 wil gain momentum and take charge later on just like the Xbox did. Only time will tell!

I have to agree with that, PS3's first year was like the Xbox...only without a Halo. There really wasn't much fun to be had, although I could very easily say that about the first year of the PS2 aswell.

Ofcourse it's no reflection of what the future will hold, but it's better to hold off for the PS3 to really shine and get the other consoles first...it's only going to get cheaper.

I will say if you do consider getting a PS3 wait for the MSG4 one if it is meant to be coming out in your area...looks pretty sweet. Makes me wish I had waited...well really I've had my PS3 since launch and only played 3 games on it so it could of waited.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle