Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jonathan

• Heath

• Write in... your post dummy.

• Total voters
Thanks man. Took me about 18 months total, but I kept switching between gaining and losing so I could put on muscle. Didn't want to lose it all only to be a scrawny wuss.

The sedentary job killed me, since I used to work construction. I've always been an eater, so couple that with my back injury, a sedentary job, and I gained up to 365 at my biggest within about five years. I was always a big guy though.

I'm sitting at 265 now. My ideal weight is 230 with low body fat %. We'll see how close I can get. The weight loss slowed, so I'm doing a keto diet now. Probably will take me another year to get down to that goal weight.

UrbanMasque said:
I also commend the weigh loss, I'm currently struggling with mine since I've started my sedentary job. :(

Oh and Sev, please don't get uncomfortable I stole this from your timeline. That was an awesome photo and reminded me of our forum user Master_Craig. It's truly inspiring more than anything. I know how you are about privacy, so I just want to clear that up with you.

No worries man. I cleared up that privacy issue pretty quickly. Had some chick stalking me and fucking with my wife. She was making fake Facebook accounts and friending everyone I knew to get to me. Really weird shit was happening. But as soon as I addressed it, the problem went away.

These Facebook Catfish people will back off if they think they're gonna get caught. Being outed is the worst thing for them. It was just all really scary since it was right when that show started becoming really popular, and then that Manti Teo shit started happening. I felt like I was in a movie. Then I pulled some Liam Neeson Taken type shit, and I never heard from them again.

UghRochester said:
Oh and Sev, please don't get uncomfortable I stole this from your timeline. That was an awesome photo and reminded me of our forum user Master_Craig. It's truly inspiring more than anything. I know how you are about privacy, so I just want to clear that up with you.

biPnCji.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod