Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Write in... your post dummy.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
GR Staff
20071223-rice_this%20big.jpg

Urban
this-big.jpg

I'm a a social creep, I admit it. If you post your e-mail address in your profile, you better be looking out for a friend request from me. That said, I saw Anthony posting a before and after of himself. Man, for a straight guy I say he's a hot Italiano.
564179_10200132391541252_854480631_n.jpg

Also, Ku'ulei is pretty hot too. It's probably the fact she kicked my ass as well as others in Call of Duty: Black Ops. What she couldn't do was kick my ass in Sticks and Stones. I'm a beast a Sticks and Stones.

Damn Anthony, You look like bar security now.

Everyone knows Daniel just wants us to start a best voice of GR poll.

LOL @ that GIF. I don't normally do that - that's a fitting room and I'm trying on an Under Armor type shirt for the gym. Running it over my belt would have stretched the fuck out of it, and it was the last one in my size.

I am guilty about the faux-hawk though. I'm Italian. It's either that, slicked back ginzo hair, or a Pauly D blowout. I've got limited options. And in my defense, it's not normally so pronounced. I wear it messier, but that was bed-head faux-hawk, and I'm a side sleeper, so I always wake up with more of a "point" than I went to bed with.

UrbanMasque said:
...you've been tucking your shirt into your belted jeans. I hope none of you do this.

ijn30ZZ9JXvJv.gif

UghRochester said:

Anthony_Severino said:
I am guilty about the faux-hawk though. I'm Italian. It's either that, slicked back ginzo hair, or a Pauly D blowout. I've got limited options. And in my defense, it's not normally so pronounced. I wear it messier, but that was bed-head faux-hawk, and I'm a side sleeper, so I always wake up with more of a "point" than I went to bed with.

hahah totally.. Se-Ve-Reee-no... yep. Certified Italian. There are certain things you're allowed to do. Mo-hawk wearing is one, fist pumping is another, wearing short sleeved collared shirts with designs that looked like Andy Worhal vomited plaid paint on it is another, being unnecessarily beefy even though you work a "tech job" is another, and puckering your lips whenever your not speaking is the last one.
Oz-Faggot.jpg

So please enjoy these liberties!

I also commend the weigh loss, I'm currently struggling with mine since I've started my sedentary job. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod