Who's the better gamer?

ok back to the old elementary sayings whos better at gaming males or females? lets answer this once and for all plz add reasons o you dont appear sexist

Come to think of it, I've yet to see a girl that really kicks b411$ at video games, and guys usually are better, or more devoted, because of the whole testosterone/dominate male thing. It's also the reason why I can't remember the last WNBA game I watched. Not to say that a chick could never beat a guy at a game, just guys as a whole dominate more than girls.

I don't think it's possible to make it a competition between guys and girls. I think it depends on each individual person and how much time they put into certain games. I know some girls who could kick guys' butts in Halo, but that doesn't mean all females are goddesses of Halo. The same goes for guys. Not all guys are amazing gamers either.

I like Used's answer.

Boys have a penis girls have a vagina. Thus, boys are better gamers, just like they're better drivers.

Longo_2_guns said:
Boys have a penis girls have a vagina. Thus, boys are better gamers, just like they're better drivers.
Haha i get it now...I used my third leg in Dance Dance Revolution lol HAHAHA!

No but i know you must have seen kindergarten cop many times.

Here's the best way to say this

Guys aren't the best gamer, girls aren't the best gamer....Chuck Norris is the best gamer, he's neither a guy nor girl.

De-Ting said:
UghRochester said:
....Chuck Norris is the best gamer, he's neither a guy nor girl.
LinksOcarina said:
Transexuals.
\

Chuck Norris is the reason why there's transexual, Chuck Norris caused fear for the gender, that's why gender had to wear a disguise....and that's why Chuck Norris is the best gamer

Men are just naturally better at gaming, just like women are naturally good at running a vacuum cleaner and giving a bj.

^Ouch. Stereotype much?

Anyway. As tigerlily pointed out, there are some girls on Halo that rape people. Basically I agree completely with her response.

I'm pretty sure Diabolus was joking though... and if not I'm going to have to beat him with a rolling pin. :D

just kidding... I don't own a rolling pin. :p

I'm pretty sure he was too. But what makes him think women are the only skilled bj givers? I'm sure there are men out there who are just as skilled if not more in some cases. But uh... not that I would know... :shock:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod