when will beta be over?

If we're going to use alpha and charlie, then shouldn't the phase the website is currently in be called bravo, not beta? :p

I think 'Delta stage' sounds way cooler. 'Gamma' stage sounds like we've all been nuked or something...

Delta Stage sounds like Chuck Norris is about to infiltrate GR. I personally think we should be on a random build number. V.8532. Gives us another 1468 revisions till its officially version 1.0. Everything should be working by then... right?

most of the stuff left to add/fix are tools that give you, the users a lot more power over the site. your medals will have a direct correlation to how much power that is.

this will allow revolutionaries to bury retarded comments, posts and just plain bad user reviews, as well as automatically feature the stuff you think is cool.

real life perks are also coming to top revolutionaries in may categories, including automatically discounted and free games, real ultimate power, and unique skills and weapons in secret projects under development.

ultimately there will be a new program where the best of the best will be able to compete for paid internships at GR where you will actually get your shot at making a living playing video games.

that, my friend, is why we are still in beta.

Duke_Ferris said:
most of the stuff left to add/fix are tools that give you, the users a lot more power over the site. your medals will have a direct correlation to how much power that is.

this will allow revolutionaries to bury retarded comments, posts and just plain bad user reviews, as well as automatically feature the stuff you think is cool.

real life perks are also coming to top revolutionaries in may categories, including automatically discounted and free games, real ultimate power, and unique skills and weapons in secret projects under development.

ultimately there will be a new program where the best of the best will be able to compete for paid internships at GR where you will actually get your shot at making a living playing video games.

I love you, Duke.

tom- said:
Duke_Ferris said:

I love you, Duke.

Ditto

ill wait until i see this stuff implemented before i wrap my mouth around Duke's wang. Ive see a lot of claims of new features right around the corner that never came to be. I'm not saying Duke is lying, I'm just saying maybe we should wait and see how it works out before heaping on the praise.

I guess it is unlikely that the guys working for GR would give so much power to a bunch of crazy teenagers and young adults, but who knows.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod