GameRevolution Relaunch Beta Test

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could say that full-screen ads are soon going away across the internet. Unfortunately, I continue to see them on various high profile sites, including IGN and GameSpot. It's a direct counter to the rising interest in AdBlock, which is something that has played a notable role in the death of GameTrailers, GameSpy, and 1UP, among other sites.

Jonathan_Leack said:
I wish I could say that full-screen ads are soon going away across the internet. Unfortunately, I continue to see them on various high profile sites, including IGN and GameSpot. It's a direct counter to the rising interest in AdBlock, which is something that has played a notable role in the death of GameTrailers, GameSpy, and 1UP, among other sites.
Maybe it's because they had big ass ads.

Just sayin'.

De-Ting said:
Jonathan_Leack said:
Maybe it's because they had big ass ads.

Just sayin'.

It's a neverending cycle. =\

I only complain when the ads prevent me from accessing the site like what posted. Couldn't escape or exit out of it. Smaller ads, I don't care and it's been a while since they slowed down the pages from loading.

UghRochester said:
I only complain when the ads prevent me from accessing the site like what posted. Couldn't escape or exit out of it. Smaller ads, I don't care and it's been a while since they slowed down the pages from loading.

Understood.

Hats off to our tech team for working overtime to get the forum working smoothly.

Tomorrow I will be doing a lot of work on the forums, and adding a couple new threads.

Stay tuned.

Is there anyway I can change the website's theme to a darkened color again? Really enjoyed being able to change it into the dark theme.

Pssst. Someone tell Longo he missed a spot applying his new bronzer before he starts telling everyone he just got back from the beach.

You take a couple months off and come back to find your only account that works is your original. And somehow your joke account is the top member for posts.

giphy.gif

I'm not going to lie, the new forum shows up so much better on my phone now. This is a good change.

Glad to hear it. Our team pushed for minimalism to maximize page load times and make the experience feel far less bloated. We will add features over time, so don't worry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod