What is your theme song?

Longo_2_guns

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Pretty self explanitory title, I think. But if you want to get figurative: in the big, four camera sitcom/drama that is life, what songs do you think would be playing over the opening and endings? Now you don't have to follow that as a rubric, but it's something to consider. What songs do you think sum you up, or sum up your life, or all of that?

For me, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56nHBah7mdE has been true for like the last four or five years of my life. And I'll think of more later on.

So how about you?

That's a nice song.

I'm gonna have to think about this. It's important. I'm going to imagine I'm coming into the wrestling arena though.

Always a tough one, for me. I put long, hard thought into it, but I still come out thinkin' it's cheap using a song that you didn't make yourself.

Was trying to find something lyrical, but when that failed, I came up with this:

[placeholder, dangit]

There's a little history to this song. See, when you're playing Dirt Trax FX, the predetermined winner is a guy named T-Rex. He's got a bloodthirsty biker theme himself, and it's your job to beat him and have your own awesome theme music play instead of his.

But sometimes, something special would happen. The underdog, someone who is apparently destined to get 3rd place for all eternity, being so close to glory but never tasting it, would take the lead. As this man rebels against his accursed destiny, this music plays. It is the music of a hero...someone who dares to dream.

WickedLiquid said:

radiohead is hipster music

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle