What classics are you currently playing?

I've been playing a bit of Final Fantasy 3 again, forgot to save Shadow the last time, figured i'd give it another run.

I think i'll rob Vandal Hearts from my friend for a while, I haven't played that in far too long.

Otherwise it's Combat Arms online cause i get a kick out of being accused of hacking so much haha.

Shit, I thought it was games in general at first too, but Max Payne is almost 8 years old so I didn't bother to edit it. I'd consider it a classic, first 3rd-person shooter I'd played, bullet time, and whatnot.

I just went back and beat MGS1. (Stealth Camo! :shock: ) Over 10 years later, that game still kicks massive amounts of anus. It could destroy... an anus army.

Trying to beat Halo 1 on heroic.

EDIT: Ted wolf should have put classics on the title, were TOTALLY off topic.

I had been playing DOOM recently, along with Pokemon Yellow and Diablo 2 (can that be considered a classic since its around 9 years old??)

what old school game do you play?

Does the nes count if you play it on a website? I go to this one website called 1980 and I go the the nintendo portion! I also play some playstation 1 and some nintendo 64 games too! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod