• ÇÂ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ʇno puıɟ s,ʇÇÂ

• ¡¿ʇÉÂ

• Total voters
YOU didn't vote.

it's good. even better. those other cartoons best watch their backs (yo?)

edit: okay maybe you did vote.

I already saw two new episodes yesterday. A video site my roommates go to had screeners of them. The two episodes are not going to win an Emmy, but it still feels like futurama. It's still the original voice cast too.

I don't know if you'll begin liking it all of the sudden, but I've (also) seen the first 2 episodes and i gotta say it's really gotten a lot funnier. (i hope it lasts actually)
There's a killer joke in the 2nd episode--i wont ruin it--but it was 5 star, streetbanger official.

The hypnotoad says watch, I will find it online the next day (because my parents don't have cable in the DR)

I want to write upside down...how do I do it?!

PS - futurama sucks. Watched it loads and havent laughed once.

MattAY said:
futurama sucks. Watched it loads and havent laughed once.

Blasphemy! How dare you disrespect the second coming of Zoidberg!

Lobsterjesus.gif

You guys suck for not sharing your upside down writing secret.

Either way, I just watched the first two episodes and although they were both good, the first was much better. They both definitely feel like Futurama though, and that's all I could have asked for. Here's hoping for a good resurrection season, and not seeing the show go in the direction of Family Guy!
beer-1.jpg

I'm unbelievably impressed at the fact you wrote upside down. Because you did, I will watch Futurama.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod