Unfair??

I don't think there's a fair designation of the little level things on your profile. Like, I'm a 'Blogger 3' although I've only posted 4 blogs, and I can't imagine them getting any large amount of views. Yet I've posted 4 or 5 reviews, all rated 3 stars or above, with most having over 100 views, and I am not even a 'Reviewer'. Why are these level things set so unfairly?

keepithowitis said:
I don't think there's a fair designation of the little level things on your profile. Like, I'm a 'Blogger 3' although I've only posted 4 blogs, and I can't imagine them getting any large amount of views. Yet I've posted 4 or 5 reviews, all rated 3 stars or above, with most having over 100 views, and I am not even a 'Reviewer'. Why are these level things set so unfairly?

Don't tell me this keeps you up at night.

Please don't.

Every time someone asks a question like, this they are immediately pegged with stereotypes about being a total nerd who cares about his standing on the internet more than his real life.

He was just asking a question. :roll:

^Thank you.
And yeah, I'm kind of obsessed with things like this. I'm a total achievement whore, just because I want to have a huge gamerscore. The little medals on here are kind of like achievements I guess... but besides that I was just asking a question, what Used said.

used44 said:
Every time someone asks a question like, this they are immediately pegged with stereotypes about being a total nerd who cares about his standing on the internet more than his real life.

keepithowitis said:
And yeah, I'm kind of obsessed with things like this. I'm a total achievement whore, just because I want to have a huge gamerscore

*pauses.......No I'm pretty sure he's a total nerd who cares about his standing on the internet. That should be the last time you stand up for anyone Used!

No, man. I definitely care about my life a lot more, but when it comes to games, then I try to get all the achievements/whatever.

Yeah, I probably should have looked at the topic creator a little closer before rushing to his defense. :p

we were in the process of tweaking all the badges when we lost our coder. i'll add this issue to the queue for craves programming team.

Just wondering, what's at the top of that queue? Are the coders working on anything for GR right now?

Duke_Ferris said:
we were in the process of tweaking all the badges when we lost our coder. i'll add this issue to the queue for craves programming team.

I wonder how long that will take?

How high, would you say, is GR in Crave's priorities? Ball park guess..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod