Two Questions

TheDiesel

Rookie
1. Are member reviews able to Vox Pop?

2. If I buy you a specific game, would you find time to review it for GR or do you need developer/publisher OKs?

TheDiesel said:
1. Are member reviews able to Vox Pop?

2. If I buy you a specific game, would you find time to review it for GR or do you need developer/publisher OKs?
1. Recently we put Bretimus_v2's review in Vox Pop so I don't see why it couldn't happen again. Honestly there are some big changes coming to Vox Pop that'll make that process a no-brainer.

2. What game is it that you're looking for us to review? If I can Redbox it to knock out a grade for it then you definitely don't need to buy it for us. Retro or hard to find might be a different story obviously.

danielrbischoff said:
2. What game is it that you're looking for us to review? If I can Redbox it to knock out a grade for it then you definitely don't need to buy it for us. Retro or hard to find might be a different story obviously.

Nothing in particular, I was curious that if a game happened to slip through the cracks of the reviewing process, if one of us could supply/recommend a game that could get an official grade?

And De-Ting, it's only a question. :?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle