Tron Legacy

I probably wont see it before Christmas. But I was expecting great things, and glad to hear it delivers.

I'll be aiming for a January viewing I guess.

Haha I dont thin it'll be quite as hyped as that. I think this is just the run of the mill "Jeff Daniels" popular film. He always does films that are good, but never GREAT!

Alright, I was in a hurry when I made this post, so let me elaborate.

Jeff Bridges does an amazing job, as per usual. The visuals are phenomenal, and it actually has a damn good story.

Oh, but let me warn you, it's a true sequel to the original. You pretty much have to see the original to get the full experience.

Still, I'd say it's the best movie I've seen all year.

...but i didnt like the original.

i'd rather see that other jeff bridges movie coming out, the coen brothers one. that looks hella good.

keepithowitis said:
i'd rather see that other jeff bridges movie coming out, the coen brothers one. that looks hella good.

True Grit? Yeah, I was thinking that looked pretty good too, didn't even realize it was written by the Coen brothers.

Yeah. I finally saw No Country for Old Men and was duly impressed. I hope True Grit is basically that but a little more light-hearted, which it looks like it's turning out to be.

You do know True Grit is a remake of a movie that was based on a book, right?

It still looks good though.

Saw this today. I enjoyed it, but lets be real, shit was only slightly better than average.

lmao at longo calling it movie of the year.

My favorite part:

"Jesus, man, can you change the station?"
"Fuck you man! You don't like my fucking music, get your own fucking lightcycle!"
"I had a rough night, and I hate fucking Daft Punk, man."

Oh, wait, that wasn't this movie, was it.

lokness said:
lmao at longo calling it movie of the year.

I'm pretty sure that was just a joke at me... Unless I'm developing an ego on here... :?

It looks like a lot of fun though, the chick in that movie looks smoking.

No, I was being quite serious about it. See, I thought this movie was quite phenomenal. The visuals were the best thing I've ever seen, but unlike most movies that focus on visuals *cough*Avatar*cough* the plot was actually pretty fresh, and the characters were damn good. Especially Castor.

Probably since there hasn't been an Inglorious Basterds, District 9, or Gran Torino this year, I'd say this is the best movie I've seen all year.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod