Tron 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

8bitgamer

Rookie
I picked up Tron 2.0 Killer App for the GBA for $5.00 at Best Buy the other day. Much to my surprise, it contains two classic arcade games: Tron and Tron Deadly Discs, which weren't included with the Xbox version of the game.

Best Buy had a few other GBA titles on clearance, plus a handful of GameCube games.

This borderlines on advertising.
wait..no..sorry, this IS advertising,

nobody is going to buy your stupid book.

madster111 said:
This borderlines on advertising.
wait..no..sorry, this IS advertising, nobody is going to buy your stupid book.

A. There are plenty of retro gamers who will be interested to know that Best Buy is selling GBA games on the cheap, especially something Tron related.

B. Posting a signature with a message on a forum is a common practice.

C. Why you would be rude to a stranger is anyone's guess.

because you are advertising.
you link DIRECTLY to a site where they are selling things on amazon...

and where in the f**k is a signature? n00b.

My site has game reviews, comic book reviews, etc., plus there's a link to purchase my book. Not a big deal, really.

O RRLY? then why are you..
A.) trying to get people to goto your site with Game reviews
B.) trying to get people to buy something off amazon
and
C.), create an absolutely pointless topic to advertise your site?

I also noticed you edited the link out of your original post, so lets see you explain yourself out of this one.
also noted, there are no links on your site that link back to GR.

''Video Game Websites

* All Game Guide
* Atari Age
* Digital Press
* Video Game Critic
* Rolenta Press
* GameFaqs ''
:disgust2:

PS, to everyone to see..this was in the original post:
http://brettweisswords.<snip>/

I agree with madster. He's advertising. That's all this guy does. And besides, why are you talking about a crappy GBA came that nobody knows about? I'll tell you why, because you are trying to advertise it.

Boringman54 said:
I agree with madster. He's advertising. That's all this guy does. And besides, why are you talking about a crappy GBA came that nobody knows about? I'll tell you why, because you are trying to advertise it.
Tron arcade game crappy??? He's just stating a deal that found, he's not going "EVERYONE BUY THIS GAME!!!!!!!" he just had his website as his sig.

crazycracker22 said:
Boringman54 said:
Tron arcade game crappy??? He's just stating a deal that found, he's not going "EVERYONE BUY THIS GAME!!!!!!!" he just had his website as his sig.
What sig? He has no sig!

<<<I also noticed you edited the link out of your original post, so lets see you explain yourself out of this one.>>>

Someone else did that.

Boringman54 said:

I don't work for Best Buy, I just thought gamers might want to know about it. I make no money off people buying a GBA game.

madster111 said:
O RRLY? then why are you..
A.) trying to get people to goto your site with Game reviews
B.) trying to get people to buy something off amazon
and
C.), create an absolutely pointless topic to advertise your site?

I also noticed you edited the link out of your original post, so lets see you explain yourself out of this one.
also noted, there are no links on your site that link back to GR.

''Video Game Websites

* All Game Guide
* Atari Age
* Digital Press
* Video Game Critic
* Rolenta Press
* GameFaqs ''
:disgust2:

PS, to everyone to see..this was in the original post:
http://brettweisswords.<snip>/

I frequently promote other people's books and other websites, along with stores that sell vintage video games.

The people who post on the websites you mention don't seem to mind hearing about good deals, such as chain stores dumping older product and free online magazines. In fact, many of them appreciate it.

Yes, I deleted the link because it was indeed advertising which is specifically stated to be against the terms & conditions. What people don't mind and what the owners of the site have deemed as against the rules are two different things. Additionally we don't appreciate quintuple posts which is why I've deleted two of the triple posts you made, I would combine the others but I can't be arsed so in future use of the
icon_edit.gif
button, it's not difficult to stick in a few quote tags yourself either.

Now, this topic has served its 'purpose' so let's say goodbye to it.

Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod