Topic will continue following some hot bird on fox action...

Paradox

Soaring Phoenix
070109.jpg

ok, moving on.

im looking for some more good web comics that are video game related, in the vein of vg cats and penny arcade. who can help me?

Sorry, can't help you. Im still in utter disbalief that there wasn't one Barrel Roll gag in that entire strip. :<

GR can help!
Have you ever looked to the side of your screen? Do it right now. Look left, on the bar go down to comics. Click it. Done.

In case you haven't heard of it give CtrlAltDel a go. It's similar to PA in that it features two gamers, one reasonably normal and one utterly mental but differs in that many of the strips follow a continuous plot rather than being somewhat detached from each other.

Sam

CAD lost its funny for me when they went on the love and marriage story arc which lasted almost two weeks. I wondered why on earth I was reading a comic about a dork and his terrible love life mishaps when I was looking for gaming related humour. Gimme back my LG.

you are quite right jcd. i havent looked there in awhile, because i got to where i didnt read anything other than the penny arcade and vg cats that used to be there. i did not know new comics had been added. thanks.

and sam, thanks ever so much for pointing out CAD. im hooked. i went all the way back to the begining of the strip in october 2002 and am working my way forward. im currently in august 2003 now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle