Titles

The_Nes_Man

Rookie
I noticed that the grandmasters and mods still have there titles like "grandmaster" and "young master". I was wondering if we will get any titles like this. Perhaps one like "oldie" for all of us that were from the old gr.

You should have called this topic "Famous Titles".

Then I could have pretended I was Sean Connery on SNL Celebrity Jeopardy and said "I'll take famous titties for$200."

"Oldie" isn't that bad of an idea; I was thinking about ranks for members that had posts over 8000 or 10,000 or something like that earlier.

"Vet" or "Veteran" sounds better than "oldie" in my mind though.

Revolution Veteran or Revolutionary Vet.

Sounds so war hero like!

yesssss rev vet for over either 5000 or 8000 i say. since that was rank of DM or Crane. and you can give honorary ones to say, firewall, and other WONDERFUL posters who dont post as much crap.

Good idea TNO. Perhaps people that had 10k+ posts like you said could get a title, and people that don't meet that criteria but carried over from the other boards can get either what i said or WR. I see Mala got one, very touching.

I don't have 10k posts, but Ive been here for four years. I'd like to think that qualifies a title! :(

Ohh! Elder Revolutionary. Elder sounds hot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle