This guy is pretty well set up

Oh my God.

Pure joy.

At first I was going to say no, he's missing an Intellivision... but then I saw the Intellivision II sitting there on the bottom, in the middle. He should have a first gen though.

Still, amazing collection. I wonder how comfy that NES bench is though.

I know its cliché to insinuate hthe owner probably doesn't have a life but come on, how could you have time for a life with a setup like that?

Grey said:
I know its cliché to insinuate hthe owner probably doesn't have a life but come on, how could you have time for a life with a setup like that?

I know someone that has a room pretty similar to to that minus the glass cases and has a fiance and a decent paying job, a nice home.. with a normal social life.. so thats just not always true, maybe hes just really rich and likes to spend money on games.

Doesn't have one of these:

2%20Atari%20Pong.jpg

I've got one, but I don't feel like getting up and taking a picture of it right now.

MrHimashi said:
Grey said:

I know someone that has a room pretty similar to to that minus the glass cases and has a fiance and a decent paying job, a nice home.. with a normal social life.. so thats just not always true, maybe hes just really rich and likes to spend money on games.

Unless he has a fancy Delorean I don't see how he finds the time to play all of those games. :|

Nintendo collection: $15000
Sony collection: $8000
Microsoft collection: $7000

Using the room to impress a girl: Priceless

I thought this was gonna have a link to those great setups people send-in pictures of to IGN. Some of those guys have some sweet ass setups.

SNF%20013.jpg

See this man? His name is Pepsi Tony. He has a household collection that puts that other guy's room to shame. No lie.
I met him through a friend of mine and I've been to his house about three times. He's a big 2D fighter / SF player, as am I, and he's also into Fight Night as well.

Here's a video of Pepsi Tony talking trash or something.
http://www.leechvideo.com/video/view575864.html

....yeah........

more pics

SNFCollection.jpg

SNFCompetition.jpg

SNFBigScreen.jpg

SNF%20003.jpg

SNF%20004.jpg

I think this is the belt the winner holds (?). He hold events at his home every Saturday night.

SNF%20007.jpg

SNF%20010.jpg

SNF%20011.jpg

quoted: "The american side of the room (Note the 2 PS1s playing on top of the PlayStation Sign)!"
True. The one thing that 'impressed' me the most was his willingness for a high energy bill. Because, you see, nobody is playing those PS1s. They're just on for no reason other than for show. Just like when I visited, everything was turned on for show.

Maybe he's not your average collector. He has a even more games that line the hallways going into the game rooms (the older systems, games, peripherals).

I don't know him well enough to judge or say anything other than here's his stuff, and I'll leave it at that.

Yea you def need a better TV.

The Mario in my Bedroom line- a panty dropper everytime!...but wheres the bed?!

im starting to worry about these guys social life.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle