thinking of doing rapid fire mod

reed1285

Rookie
i need some help clarifying something. i am thinking of rapid fire modding my 360 cotroller but ive heard it will get you kicked off x box live. any truth in that?

None. Only think you can be kicked from is online games, if anyone is able to figure out you're using one.

Friend has an LED+RF modded controller and i've used it in CoD stacks of times.

Only thing is, it's not really worth it at all. You can get maybe 1 extra shots a second in, but that's about it.
For example, if you're good at fast button pressing like me, you can dump an entire pistol clip (9) in 2 seconds or less, and having a rapidfire mod will drop that time down to 1.5 seconds ish.

I hate dirtbags with turbo mods online. I have realized, though, on CoD5 the game makes you fire much slower if you've been shooting really quickly. It happens to me sometimes because I really do shoot that fast when I'm pissed off, with the M1A1 Carbine.

madster111 said:
For example, if you're good at fast button pressing like me, you can dump an entire pistol clip (9) in 2 seconds or less, and having a rapidfire mod will drop that time down to 1.5 seconds ish.

There were 10 people claiming I was a mod because I shoot the pistols in CoD4 fast. I was suspended from XBL for couple days since they reported me for using mods/cheats while playing on live

Yeah if you're considering cheating in an FPS then you need to get a new hobby.

UghRochester said:
There were 10 people claiming I was a mod because I shoot the pistols in CoD4 fast. I was suspended from XBL for couple days since they reported me for using mods/cheats while playing on live
Again, Xbox Live for the loss.

It's not about the bells and whistles, it's about working on your basic abilities. Go down to the range, work on your strafe and fire, and always remember to do some squat thrusts.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod