The Walking Dead (spoilers inside) season 7 page 9

My reaction to episode 2

DWight-crying.gif

Seriously, first those two girls crying over their dad then Rick torturing pigs. Depressing much? Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go watch Babe.

Really? I love how they're trying to give Michonne feelings. Poor Judith's face during that scene made me laugh. "Uh...can someone get this lady to quit crying on me?"

UghRochester said:
Breaking Bad? Psshh, never watched it....as well as The Office.

i didn't have any interest in it either man. i assumed it was just some thing everyone loved it because it was centered around drug use so it was the cool thing to like.. did not start watching it until after the series finale.

it is, hands down, the best show on TV ever in my honest opinion.

I'm intentionally watching it slowly because i don't want it to end.

i gave up on walking dead half way through season 3, just became cringe worthy to me. loved season 1 & 2 though

edit: sorry wicked, didn't want to derail the thread, just sell ugh on breaking bad.

RESUME WALKING DEAD

Well I finally watched episodes 1 and 2. I nearly cried twice during ep two. Haha. I guess that's what I get for watching at night, alone, at the tail end of a wine-fueled bender. The plot they're setting up for Michone's past is going to slay me.

So who was the killer?
clue-game.jpg

If you guessed Professor Carol in the Courtyard with the candlestick you're right!

I can't say I saw the coming. Now I'm left wondering who the hell was on the radio.

In the last episode, Rick and Carol were having a conversation in the bathroom. All I could think the entire time was that there was toilet paper. Right. There. And they weren't grabbing it.

I actually thought the way the episode ending was handled kinda oddly. I didn't just expect the person to just leave.

The episode with Rick and Carol was a throwback to Rick and Shane in 18 Miles Out (where they take their prisoner out to cut him loose). The symbolism was everywhere, Rick and Carol even talk about how he had to kill Shane.

Rick was supposed to cut Shane loose after he killed Otis but didn't. In the end Shane tried to kill him. Now you've got Carol who is trying to take over and is killing people. Rick didn't want to make the same mistake he made with Shane.

But at the end of the episode we learn she isn't Shane, she leaves and accepts responsibility for what she's done. And I think as Rick drove away he realises he made a mistake.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Daryl is going to be sad. But who gives a single turd because guess who is back?

Maybe they handle it the right way this season. The 2nd half of 3 was kind of lame.

Last night's episode was intense! I knew nothing would happen to Rick or Carl but for anyone who reads the comics, you know a certain vet is on borrowed time as it is.

Hahaha.

Man I was hoping the Gov would never return. Most of the Governor season 3 episodes were kind of terrible. I think that was probably because of Andrea though.

The Gov was good and the madness brimming beneath the reserved faced was great. Definitely different from the Machete looking Govin the comic.

Wow... just... wow...

The mid-season finale was intense and all but I am so pissed off they killed off Hershel. Scott Wilson was one of the best actors on the show and one of of my favourite characters. It was so sad to see him go.

R.I.P. Hershel

That mid-season finale escalated quickly went from talking to all out warfare and I loved it except I did I wanted you know who to live but we can't always get what we want out of a tv show

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle