The MMORPG idea that could "beat" WoW

svenhoek

Rookie
It probably wont be developed but a Pokemon MMORPG.

In order to do it properly most things would need to be changed about the basic fundamentals of the game, but that would be ok. This would be much bigger than a little GB adventure and im sure most would welcome it. I think taking the item holding system up a notch and equipping pokemon for batlle. Even getting some trainer equipping as well. Questing an entire world to get the rareest pokemon. A whole crap load of HM's. Like I said, if done right nothing but putting monsters in balls would be would be the same, but it could be done.

Share your thoughts.

I think a pokemon MMORPG would be fucking awesome.. I have no idea what the shit you guys are talking about.... and has pokemon even been around for 10 years? goddamn

Thats an awesome idea i could see that happening if people would just pull there heads out of their asses and get past the fact that its pokemon they would see that this is a good idea and it would be the perfect MMO

MrHimashi said:
I think a pokemon MMORPG would be f****** awesome.. I have no idea what the s*** you guys are talking about.... and has pokemon even been around for 10 years? goddamn
I think it was around since 98.And it would be kinda cool but how could everyone get a rare pokemon that there is only one of?

Rare pokemon would be like the epic loot in WOW. Yes more than one person has it but the requirements to get them are steeper.

i hate naruto and pokemon so i would never buy a game like that.
Besides all the pokemon fans are little kids so they parents wouldnt allow them to play online, you know because of all the pedophiles.

Lol that would be fun, but not worth 15 bucks a month to play. 5 tops. but yeah, special drop items like Ashes hat. but would badges still be a huge part of the quests? cause thats played out on the GB. pvp would be hilarious.

WoW has dominated the Star Wars galaxy, and the super hero realm. Only ONE universe remains that has a chance of defeating it:

....PIRATES!

But if they really want to go for a knockout punch there will be two factions, Pirates vs.....

....NINJAS!

Its absolutely flawless.

Won't work...whrere's the sex appeal??

Who wants to play a game where you can't manipulate the camera to see some boobage or pixleated panties? Eh? Eh? Whose with me...

...also those nauroto and pokemon thingies as someone else said are retarded. who wants to play some kid game?!!! 3D MMORPG's where you can dress your character would be fun. unlike IMVU and Kaneva however i would not like to bother to download anything. with MaidMarian.com you dont even have to register! AWESOME RIGHT?!!!!

you could make a pokemon MMO that is more adult themed, and as far as pixelated panties and boobs go, why not? they have girls with big racks on the show, of course that would make the cut in a freakin game rated T.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle