The Flash!

So, Jay Garrick's hat comes flying out to queue Reverse Flash extraction. Anyone else saw that? They also mentioned Rip Hunter and showed Hawkgirl. I feel the wormhole The Flash is going through will lead him to Rip Hunter and how DC Legends of Tomorrow will begin.

My biggest worry is will the writers be able to handle the time frame between the shows?

Im thinking they will introduce multiverse into this show and stuff like that thats the only thing that could make sense from what i can tell like earth-1 earth-2 etc.

No doubt. I feel the beginning of Legends of Tomorrow is what happens after Barry goes in the wormhole. It's the only explanation for that cliff-hanger.

UghRochester said:
So, Jay Garrick's hat comes flying out to queue Reverse Flash extraction. Anyone else saw that? They also mentioned Rip Hunter and showed Hawkgirl. I feel the wormhole The Flash is going through will lead him to Rip Hunter and how DC Legends of Tomorrow will begin.

My biggest worry is will the writers be able to handle the time frame between the shows?

I don't know. The writers did a pretty craptastic job with Arrow but I think that's because the A team writers went to work on the Flash. Hopefully S4 is better.

But damn! That finale though! Such a great episode. I loved everything about it. I do hate the wait between S1 and 2 though.

Anyone watched the second season premiere? Loved the Flash Day. I always thought The Atom Smasher was a superhero. Pretty sure he was fighting against Gigantra in Injustice

I watched it. Atom Smasher has flipped-flopped in the past, he's been bad and good. It's cool to see the Earth-2 stuff introduced.

I thought the part where Henry said he couldn't stick around was stupid though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle