The Flash!

Longo_2_guns

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Did anyone watch the first episode? Assuming you didn't watch the leaked first episode three months ago?

I thought it was great. I didn't like the ambiguously brown nerd guy, but everyone else was cool. Though I think they gave away too much in terms of the villain and such.

Liked it? I enjoyed it! I drank a cup of coffee and ran around in circles. Hopefully the next episode will be as equally great.

Saw it on Hulu but didnt give it a second thought, but I'll watch it today and report back in.

nf05xe.gif

sounds promising

^^^On the other hand, I'm sure his refractory is only seconds long and in between he can use his fingers like a vibrator.

I don't know why I'm taking so long to watch some of the superhero TV shows out there now. I think I just anticipate hating them or thinking they're boring compared to the films.

My only concern is that they use the characters too much like the characters on Arrow. Hopefully they can keep them away from the same characterizations.

Watching an episode right now. Pretty good I'd say. Never watch Arrow but I hear good things. Maybe DC should stick to TV

So, do you guys think Barry saw himself and Reverse Flash as a kid like Cisco mentioning there were two of them? That's what I'm guessing and Wells is so determined about the future.

Yeah, I'm sure he was there in past. He's probably what carried his younger self a few blocks down the road.

Definitely. Wells goal is to make sure the future is intact, but the ending makes it look like he's Reverse Flash. I'm thinking he's not and Eddie is. A couple episodes ago, Wells wanted to know how The Flash's powers got drained by that meta-human (forget his name) While it looks like he's going to become Reverse Flash, I'm think Eddie will investigate him, since he knows who The Flash is and somehow get what Wells was doing into him.

How about that reporter Linda Park being mentioned in S2 of Arrow and appearing in last night's episode of The Flash. I didn't know that's the name of Wally West's wife until I dug some info about her. I like how they censored Danielle Panabaker's nudity by having The Flash help dress her.

EDIT
Holy sh*t! Grodd is in The Flash.

When did they mention Linda Park in S2 of Arrow? How do you remember this stuff? I can barely remember major plot points of previous seasons let alone small mentions like that haha.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle