The End Thread

StudioTan said:
I used to be in the boy scouts.. I know, I know. My friend, whose father occasionally conducted meetings, used to tell stories about him and his friends (these were men in their forties!) lugging their computers with those huge CRT monitors around to each other's houses to play Half Life together. This was around '98 or '99 and it blew my mind that this was even possible. I don't know why the story still sticks in my mind; probably because of my fascination with games but also the fact that there were grown men geekier than my own father. '

That is actually how I got into pc gaming when I was growing up. We had a local LAN gaming room ran by three 40 year old guys that would host all night LAN parties on Friday and Saturday nights. They used to pay me as a kid to hang around and help out or play games.

One of the benefits of befriending adults as a teenager I guess Sadly every LAN center I have ever worked for has gone out of business within only a few years.

I will never forget those nights of Unreal Tournament at 200fps on 200hz flatscreen CRTs.

And now for anyone that wants that mesmerizing smoothness.
http://www.anandtech.com/show/9592/acer ... hz-display

Sourdeez said:
That is actually how I got into pc gaming when I was growing up. We had a local LAN gaming room ran by three 40 year old guys that would host all night LAN parties on Friday and Saturday nights..

I really hate I missed out on those things, but I don't think there were any LAN gaming rooms where I lived. We had a nice arcade until they eventually switched to the whole Chucky Cheese "win tickets for prizes" and got rid of a lot of the good games. They used to have Mortal Kombat, House of the Dead, Area 51, and a Star Wars Trilogy cabinet.

Welcome to my life

RkaSC5Q.jpg

I hate to break it to you, but I hate ketchup haha!

Love busty asians though...so thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle