The End Thread

^That was pretty hilarious and fooled me. When the border reads
That one Honda that smashes through the block
I was thinking someone was going to wipeout or something.

On an unrelated note. I dislike when people put a border of text around the video and try making a joke out of it. We already think the video is funny, you're just overkilling the joke. It's like the Thug Life videos I see all the time. Those are viral videos and you're just overkilling the video.

Adlj9qV.gif

http://i.imgur.com/Adlj9qV.gifv

That's the BEST DAMN THING I'VE EVER SEEN!

Next costume for whatever the next event I dress up as for the next 10 years!

I used to be in the boy scouts.. I know, I know. My friend, whose father occasionally conducted meetings, used to tell stories about him and his friends (these were men in their forties!) lugging their computers with those huge CRT monitors around to each other's houses to play Half Life together. This was around '98 or '99 and it blew my mind that this was even possible. I don't know why the story still sticks in my mind; probably because of my fascination with games but also the fact that there were grown men geekier than my own father.

I do remember my dad strapping a concoction of rubber bands and paper clips to a Super Nintendo controller to farm lives for Contra 3. I remember him looking at me sternly saying, "Don't you dare touch this!"

I hope I will still be interested in playing games when I reach that age.

UghRochester said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L45vud4UnPk
"Prince of Persia is a game, but more than a game. It's kind of an adventure game."

That line stuck with me. Games with substance have been available as long as I've been alive. One thing I've always wished I could have been around for is the fledgling years of video games, and the...literally...game-changing experience of playing 'electronic games' for the first time, then watching them evolve into something unimaginable.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle