Thanks!

Strideout

Rookie
Thank you Grandmasters for giving the site a much-needed makeover, and thanks for finally improving our beloved Chatterzone!

melins_901 said:
so there are no ranks now i'm guessing? since we can all choose our own avatars?

No ranks :-\

I think we should have it as rewards. Say get to enough post and you get to have your own avatar.

Kind of like how the old forums had 3 mantice's it was a sign of their post. (A TON)

K that's good :).

Where's my member number?
And you can delete your own post now? :\ I dont think that should be a feature.

this is a test post more than anything else. i have discovered a few glitches here and there, but this board is beta for a reason. ill just go with the flow.

FireWall said:
It has room for improvement, but it's a great start.

I agree. Im sorry to miss anything im not done looking through everything yet what is the maxc size for a sig anyways?

Also i agree with Hellfire as well no one wants shane back and because this is a new forum doesnt mean he should be back either since deep down this is still GR.

I believe I just recieved a floating ad on these messageboards... Other than that this seems fine, except the fact that I cant see what the heck I am typing here. I do think the rest of the site looks sexy, though... just need a few tweaks.

Ha ha it's funny what happaned to IG I kinda stopped going on it for a while cause i was avoiding my ex g/f then by the time i decided to come back on the co admin deleted the forum without telling me :/ I have a new forum i made if you're interested.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod