Swagbucks

TheNesMan

Rookie
Anyone here use swagbucks? If you don't, you're missing out on free stuff. It's pretty much a search engine that randomly rewards you with "swagbucks" for searching. In a couple of months I've accumulated 35 dollars in amazon giftcards for doing nothing I don't typically do.

I set up my bookmarks to be swagbuck searches of the website that I actually want to go to. I also set up my homepage as a swagbucks search of game revolution. It only creates an extra click but you gain the chance to earn swagbucks.

To be honest, the search engine is awful. If I'm actually searching for something, I'm using google (who doesn't?). But using the bookmarks as I mentioned does the trick for some easy money. As a protip, only buy amazon giftcards, they are easily the best value. Also, make sure you are snagging the .ca or .com gift cards if you're Canadian or American, respectively.

Try it out though, it's a pretty easy way to buy an extra video game
http://swagbucks.com/refer/ChrisH22

The signup page felt like I was getting a 360 achievement every time I entered my info

Date of Birth? NICE.

Just blew all of my points on a couple of Swag Stakes.

I'm pretty sure I have a hidden gambling problem.

TheNesMan said:
TheJx4 said:
Just blew all of my points on a couple of Swag Stakes.

I'm pretty sure I have a hidden gambling problem.
Nooooo man. You have to save it up.

I couldn't resist.
I'm down to 17.

I need to go to SB Anonymous already.

NESMan puts the same amount of effort into this as he did his post count in 2004.

De-Ting said:
UghRochester said:
De-Ting said:
Thanks. 3 years from now, I might be able to get something.
I think TheNesMan was completing surveys.
I saw those and I advise everyone to make a bogus email account for them.

The downside is you have to give them a rather large amount of personal information just to see the surveys. I suppose you could just make it all up, but for some reason I feel like they check that shit out.

NickKmet said:
De-Ting said:
UghRochester said:
De-Ting said:
Thanks. 3 years from now, I might be able to get something.
I think TheNesMan was completing surveys.
I saw those and I advise everyone to make a bogus email account for them.

The downside is you have to give them a rather large amount of personal information just to see the surveys. I suppose you could just make it all up, but for some reason I feel like they check that s*** out.

Trust me, they don't. Very easy to manipulate.

I use Points2Shop and I've put in fake info on pretty much everything except my shipping address.

used44 said:
NESMan puts the same amount of effort into this as he did his post count in 2004.
I wish. Swagbucks actually means something, unlike that magical year of post whoring.

And no, I don't do surveys, they are too troublesome. Just use the search as you normally would and they'll add up without you realizing. It's free money.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle