Super Stickman Golf 2

Lessons learned from the last 2 days:

1) Do not attempt to play this game while you are drunk.

2) Don't play new maps in the multiplayer before trying them out in single player if you want to win.

I turned off the music pretty quickly. And now I've taken to turning off the sound effects too.

There's one song on the game that reminds me of darkwing duck on the gameboy so much

So I just be Brett (sorry Brett) by 23 strokes. I'm also about to lose to Mattay by something very similar. This game does not get much consistency out of me. Either that, or Brett is really bad, and Mattay is a god.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Screw you, pal. I'm super inconsistent. I have to just make sure I don't self destruct at some point.

hahaha. That's what usually happens to me. I do pretty well, or least stay close. Then I'll run out of undo powerups, and then just completely fuck up a hole. It induces much anger.

Bretimus_v2 said:
I love when I use a special power only for it to backfire.

And then when you use another to undo that mistake.

Sorry about resigning on hole two on that orange magnet course, Brett. Hadn't played it before. What you didn't get to see was me deciding to resign on the second hole after I had gotten to 20 strokes without figuring out how to get past the damned magnet. Basically, I didn't know how to do it, so... resigned.

When I run out of power-ups, I get extremely nervous on every shot. I CANT UNDO!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod