super nintendo & nintendo classic !!

There are two NES games that stand out in particular for having such great soundtracks, I still play them mainly to listen to those scores, in their original NES sound quality.

I'm talking about no less games than Mega Man 2, and Mega Man 3. It's amazing how the composer (whoever it was) managed to turn the heavy sound limitations on the NES into his advantage like that.

And they're pretty good games as well.

I rate Super Mario World above SMB3, but not by that much.

The Lost Vikings for SNES is one of them games one might have overlooked. But you shouldn't.

for NES games i forgot the title of that game wherein you have to change your controller into a gun and then you have to shoot ducks..lolz :oops:

chambero said:
for NES games i forgot the title of that game wherein you have to change your controller into a gun and then you have to shoot ducks..lolz :oops:

Duck Hunt.

Good NES games to check out are:

Fire&Ice - You're a...elf, I suppose, with a wand that you can use to create or remove ice blocks under you. Your goal is to extinguish all the flames in a peticular level with said ice blocks. Good stragety game.

Legendary Wings Above view flying shooting game. You...have wings, and a gun. Getting upgrades you can get bigger and better guns. Wee!

Deadly Towers You're a knight, wandering a castle and killing guys. Lots of secrets to fall into in it too, like an apparantly enless maze. Yeah for adventure!

Err...I can't remember the names anymore! More to come...once I remeber them.

hmmm my favorites were
Contra
Mario
Legend of zelda
Metroid prime
megaman
and forgot the last one but i was awesome.

yeah double dragon was awesome thats one of the games i liked alot.havent played it in sooo long some ass decided to sell my nintendo and all 33 games.:(

i got a few.

Solstice
mario 1, 2 and 3
Snake rattle and roll
Turtles ( kinda hard though) lol
Pinbot
Robocop

:D

For the NES, definitely Mario 3 and Blades of Steel. I gave those games countless hours. SNES: Mario World and Donkey Kong Country.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133