Street Fighter II

The_Joker

Rookie
I play this game virtually every day at work with my boss and co-workers. Who do you guys play as?

I'm best with Bison but I'm learning Vega. I will definitely be better with Vega when I learn him.

I use to play a mean E. Honda, back when a was 10. I have never really played the SF series much. There was this moment when everyone got better...and I didn't.

I remember using E. Honda's jump + fierce punch, corner opponent, then hundred hand slap the hell out of him to get to cheap victories during the earliest SF arcade days, but that was before anyone knew how to play. I'm talking week one.
Our area has great SF players; it was brutal coming up through this bunch. Every grocery in my area carried this game, some had the modded Red Wave edition.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-f9M5BOJcQ&t=0m45s
Pretty intimidating to play against someone who can throw 13 hadoken fireballs, then change to M. Bison at a whim and psycho crusher you at the speed of light. And I didn't even know how to use a stupid hadoken. I was still using Guile. And I sucked. I had a Ninja Turtle family back home that needed taking care of, I didn't need this sort of stress.

Anyway, I eventually mastered Ken and now I rape and pillage Putt-Putt Golf & Games whenever I'm in the area. I leave the people at the mall arcades alone, because they're mostly terrible and I feel bad for taking their quarters. But, yeah, screw those kids at Putt-Putt.
But seriously, look at this shit! This is what we played!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCURTLbNaOY
This shit blew my young impressionable mind.

Slowly but surely learning how to own with Vega at the workplace.

Also, uber-annoyed that Bison got nerfed in Street Fighter X Tekken. He straight up sucks in the game, one of the bottom tier characters.

And Vega is mid-tier. Lame.

Balrog is a good choice, part combo-machine, part power. His jump fierce is better than a lot of the more popular characters. His jab or duck+jab satisfies.
You can get a lot of easy wins with him because ppl don't expect anyone to use him well.

Yeah when my boss (a national Guilty Gear world champion) plays Balrog I can't even touch him. He perfects me fairly often.

The_Joker said:
Yeah when my boss (a national Guilty Gear world champion) plays Balrog I can't even touch him. He perfects me fairly often.

You're playing SF at work while on break with your GG national champion boss? Yes, I'm jealous.

I never had a SFII main. I guess I preferred Chun Li but I suck with all of them.

I loathe people who play online and own everyone by using the same character EVERY TIME.

Oh wow, I'm so impressed you can win every battle only using Ken. If you're such a champ then challenge yourself and try another character

/rant

But in the single player campagian I used Guile.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod