Favorite Street Fighter character?

Tangerine

Rookie
Which character are you best with in Street Fighter. I hope I don't get everyone saying Ryu.

My favorite is Guile but when I'm feeling cheap I use Chun-Li

Also, who do you like to use in Marvel VS Capcom?

I use
-Gambit
-Akira
-Spider-man

and when I'm feeling cheap
-CABLE
-Iron Man
-mega man

Mine is also Chun-Li. Her moves are easy to perform :p

I've never played M VS C

Asking for favorite Street Fighter and then add MvC?
My favorite Street Fighter is somehow E. Honda
but I thank MattAY for choosing Akuma as my character in his SC

Chun Li has always been a favorite of mine. Probably because when I played the original on Super Nintendo she was the only female character 8)

I don't have a set three when I play M vs C but I usually always have Chun Li or Spider-man in my group. Chun Li isn't easy to use in M vs C 2, they made her moves harder to pull off for some reason.

Blanka has always been my favorite. Must be because Blanka was the only character I could beat my SF crazy cousin with.

Ryu is my favorite as far as story goes.

Chun-Li is my favorite to use. Like Mattay said, she's easy to use. I mean seriously, my sister can beat me if she uses Chun-Li.

I don't like Street Fighter. I have Street Fighter 2 for SNES, and I just can't get into it. My favourite character to use is either Bison or Dhalsim though

Ryu all the way.

I'd play SF2 with my best friend back in the mid 90's. He would always pick Ken and I'd always pick Ryu.

Now here it is appox 15 years later and we're using the same characters in Street Fighter 4, lol.

Cable and Iron man are the cheapest characters in Marvel VS Capcom. You can just stand there from across the screen and shoot them with lasers again and again, haha.

Rakon said:
I just can't get into it.
'Cause it's a one-on-one fighter that you could spend all of your life trying to master and still get beaten by some noob randomly mashing buttons? Yeah, that's why I'm not super hyped about it.

Played SF2 a lot with my brothers though. Used E. Honda and Blanka the most, but Ken was my favorite. I hate Ryu.

WickedLiquid said:
Ryu all the way.

I'd play SF2 with my best friend back in the mid 90's. He would always pick Ken and I'd always pick Ryu.

Now here it is appox 15 years later and we're using the same characters in Street Fighter 4, lol.

and i'm still waiting to kick the crap out of your crummy Ryu once you get a damn ps3!

white-noise said:
WickedLiquid said:
Ryu all the way.

and i'm still waiting to kick the crap out of your crummy Ryu once you get a damn ps3!

lol, I still haven't decided on getting one yet.

the last time i played a street fighter game was street fighter 2 and i was like 6.. i always liked to play as Blanka and electrocute everyone.. oh i also liked doing his 'bite head' combo.. i got a kick out of it back then.

Blanka for sure, was the first character I completed the game with ha.

Never played M V C

For SFIV I use Chun-Li at most, but I'll go Dan, Gouken, and M. Bison every now and then.

For MvC2 I mostly use: Capt. America/Ken/Jin

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle