Steve Perry Murdered....

Remember when I said 4 out of 4 disciplines of entertainment have died in the past few weeks, well it's time to add another to it...

http://www.timesargus.com/article/20100530/NEWS01/5300334

This is slightly disturbing if you ask me. Steven Perry, Author and writer for the tv show Thunder Cats, was apparently kidnapped and murdered. The reason, no clue yet.

I am telling you, someone should watch out for people in the video game industry....

Damn! These people are marked right now! The past two weeks have crippled the 2009 deaths simply because of how close everyones deaths have been. And Thundercats? He will be missed

inb4 half of these "celebrities" are nobodies

my cousin whos brothers uncles sisters moms dads granfathers son who wrote a jingle for a cereal in the 1920's died.

IT'S JUST SO WEIRD, MARK ANOTHER ONE DOWN

Denver, The Last Dinosaur, He's got friends and a whole lot more!
I actually liked that show. I'd only seen Thundercats a couple of times, but damn, Denver! That was one of my favorite shows. RIP

Wow, so many people thought the Journey singer that I can only imagine what kinds of remarks would have been made if it had been

schimmel said:
Damn! These people are marked right now! The past two weeks have crippled the 2009 deaths simply because of how close everyones deaths have been. And Thundercats? He will be missed

I don't really think Steve (Not That Steve) Perry even counts toward the celeb death list.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod