Star Wars: The Force Awakens

6un.gif

Hahaha^

I was delightfully surprised by the trailer. It has rekindled my lost enthusiasm for the series. I guess the added hilt to the light saber helps prevent your limbs from being maimed and cauterized.

OMG Used hahahah

I haven't seen it. Can't click on the link for some reason. I just needed to point out how funny that gif was.

New trailer looks good. The lightsaber claymore thing looks cool but seems a bit unpractical. Still, looking forward to this! I'm glad to see one of the main characters is apparently a stormtrooper.

I wouldn't say that. More and likely a Storm Trooper in disguise. Could be somebody related to Lando. I haven't read the books, so I'm not sure.

YouTube was finally working on my andriod. Damn lollipop update.

It looks OK. I mean with the last trilogy at least expectations won't be sky high.

At first I was a little ambivalent...then the X-wings over the water piqued my interest...and then at the end when the theme started blaring and we saw the Falcon in a dogfight with TIE Fighters I was like :D :D :D :D :D

Yeah, it's Mark Hamil's voice. I'm not sure if it's new recorded lines or if it's from the old movies... pretty sure it's new.

I have so many questions, sadly it will all be revealed when I actually get to see the movie.

I loved the Star Destroyer wreckage on Tattooine. That made me happy. :)

Dammit Master Craig! I edited the post so many times, because I wasn't sure if that was Luke Skywalker talking or not. I mean it's obvious when the switched scenes to the different family members, but I speculate a lot for trailers. Like it appears that one guy is going to be incognito as a Storm Trooper like back in Star Wars: A New Hope.

Is it just me or did that look like Luke's saber being handed over to Leia? I wonder if he dies and she gets his saber. Or if that's not even Leia.

I love Star Wars as much as the next nerd but I hate how much hype and fanboyism surrounds the franchise.

"Why don't you people get jobs?"
"How do you know I don't have a job?"
"Because you can wait in a line for 3 weeks to see Star Wars."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133