Soul Calibur IV

Then they should add Mario, he could just jump and squash him.
I thought that Vader and Yoda only would be like "special" characters, that you could unlock, and not for the "single player" mode. Campaign Quest mode whatever it is called.

They might be trying to compete with the fact that nintendo busted out some characters (mainly snake) that have never been associated with their brand.

I for some reason just looked at the fact that if they have a light saber...and if ur kilik per say, u have a big wooden stick...ur just screwed. i mean...its a lightsaber...it cuts through stuff...easily.

I dunno if lightsabers and realism can be spoken in the same sentence.

As much as I meh fighting games, Soulcalibur IV really has be intrigued, and not just because of SW characters. I might be playing it this summer.

used44 said:
I dunno if lightsabers and realism can be spoken in the same sentence.

As much as I meh fighting games, Soulcalibur IV really has be intrigued, and not just because of SW characters. I might be playing it this summer.
oops. wrong choice of words probably. well, i forgot SC IV is fiction based.

In an interview the director said that the lightsabers not breaking the weapos would be explained.

The people that have to have that explained to them aren't worth his time. It's a fing fantasy video game.

Or perhaps the swords/spears have a cortosis weave to them, but wouldn't that force the lightsaber to deactivate?
Or there might be traces of phrik that help make the swords, spears and other weapons resistant to lightsabers.

Some bloke on Wikipedia said:
Amphistaff

An amphistaff is the primary anti-personnel living weapon of the Yuuzhan Vong. Amphistaff scales can produce an edge harder than a diamond's that can stop a lightsaber.

In addition to its default staff/spear configuration, an amphistaff can be wielded as a whip or flail by selectively hardening parts of its body.
[1] It can also form its edges into blades and be wielded like a long sword, or can be thrown at the enemy. An amphistaff may also project lethal venom at the wielder's prompt. Although amphistaff venom is far more effective when injected, the venom can usually kill the target by coming into contact with their skin.

Supreme Overlord Shimrra's specially bio-engineered amphistaff is known as "The Scepter of Power", and almost killed Luke Skywalker during the events of The Unifying Force, the final book in the New Jedi Order series.

Jacen Solo was able to tame several amphistaffs and make living armor out of them in Traitor.

Read to bold, I suppose.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod