Something positive about the switch!

GRColin

Rookie
I figure people bitch about every little thing enough but here's an ad that I won't mind seeing every day or week!

Untitled-2.png

Drink recipes!

I saw an ad today for a book series. Definitely better than what i'd seen in the past...but really, book advertisements? What, do they think we can read all of a sudden?

madster111 said:
MattAY said:
I like the way it's on your third browser tab as well! ;)

I like the way he's looking to buy a 5770.

Haha I'm not. I was just looking at reviews given it's pricepoint. I'll stick to my GTX 260 for now. If I upgrade it'll be to a new 400 series nVidia or the 5850/5970.

And yeah, I wanted to see if I had any of the ingredients at my little bar here MattAY :). I didn't. :(

Holy emoticon Batman.

Yeah, seeing as how average visitor age is 15... I don't see how this is positive.

Besides, if you are going to drink why are you drinking something blue?

StalfrosCC said:
Yeah, seeing as how average visitor age is 15... I don't see how this is positive.

Because he learned that drinking only yellow can sometimes lead to unpleasant surprises? :p

Kijan said:
StalfrosCC said:

Because the colour of the drink doesn't dictate how good it will be. Oh and where did I say I'd be drinking it? I did mention seeing if I had the ingredients to MAKE it though ;).

Why do you have to argue with every little thing someone says? :p

Lethean said:
Kijan said:
StalfrosCC said:

Because the colour of the drink doesn't dictate how good it will be. Oh and where did I say I'd be drinking it? I did mention seeing if I had the ingredients to MAKE it though ;).

Why do you have to argue with every little thing someone says? :p

I'll have to ask to whom this post directed is ... me, or Stal? :p

I saw an ad where the manga of the week was Monster and the anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.
Without a doubt, the best ad to me.

Once I start drinking, I'll take note of that drink ad.

yeah, that drink mixer site is another one owned by our corporate overlords, so they'll be running "gr's video of the day" ads on their site as well.

Duke_Ferris said:
yeah, that drink mixer site is another one owned by our corporate overlords, so they'll be running "gr's video of the day" ads on their site as well.
Oh those corporate overlords, golly gee willigers.

HK-47 said:
I saw an ad where the manga of the week was Monster and the anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.
Without a doubt, the best ad to me.

I saw that too! Gurren Langan is OWSUM!

Colin, can you make me a Sex on the Beach please? As in.....let's MAKE!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle