So I posted a link to the forums on the GR FB page...

UghRochester said:
Lethean said:
Fine print: I say that in jest. Should Ugh ever come near my daughter I will have no course of action but to shoot him dead.

I would shoot myself, never would I try to have relations with a girl four years or younger than me.

so when you're 25 you wont sleep with a 21 year old?

40 a 35 year old?

i think you should think this through, i assume the pool of women isn't especially deep as it is

kapow said:
intoTheRain said:
i think you should think this through, i assume the pool of women isn't especially deep as it is

particularly when concerning UghRochester

kelso-burn.jpg

Hey Lethean, can I go on a date with your daughter when she's old enough? I promise to only go to second base.

intoTheRain said:
UghRochester said:
Lethean said:
Fine print: I say that in jest. Should Ugh ever come near my daughter I will have no course of action but to shoot him dead.

I would shoot myself, never would I try to have relations with a girl four years or younger than me.

40 a 35 year old?

I never said older, I said younger. Yes if I was 25, I won't go out with someone 21 or younger. I have no reason, its just the way I am

LinksOcarina said:
Ed McMahon....its sad that anyone under 20 wont get that reference.....

896798.gif
I'm becoming that guy who references obscure Laverne & Shirley and Honeymooners episodes.

Laurel & Hardy > The Three Stooges.

It had to be said.

UghRochester said:
intoTheRain said:
UghRochester said:
Lethean said:

40 a 35 year old?

I never said older, I said younger. Yes if I was 25, I won't go out with someone 21 or younger. I have no reason, its just the way I am

do you ID girls before you agree to court them?

UghRochester said:
intoTheRain said:
UghRochester said:
Lethean said:

40 a 35 year old?

Age is just a number. I'm all for not dating someone who is mentally far less mature than you are, but that isn't always something that can be judged by age alone. Especially after 25 or so.

Longo_2_guns said:
Hey Lethean, can I go on a date with your daughter when she's old enough? I promise to only go to second base.

Depends. Post pics. Nude. And then we'll talk.

Lethean said:
Longo_2_guns said:

Depends. Post pics. Nude. And then we'll talk.
Oh, don't be coy like that. We both you you've seen me naked before.

intoTheRain said:
Do you ID girls before you agree to court them?
Evidently he must. I can just imagine his pick up lines "Hey babe, you come here often? Yeah, so, are you over 18 yet?"

For the record, a few months ago i was dating a girl a year younger than me, making her 16.
Technically and Legally, i was being Raped/Molested.

Not much reason for that little story, but i always find it awesome. Isn't my country and its laws simply great?
That combined with the fact that we can't buy a knife or even scissors before we're 18, yet can buy Aluminium and Iron Oxide powder, along with a .30-06 or .308, always makes me laugh.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod