Samus Aran vs. Master Chief

Winner: Samus Aran or Master Chief

• Samus Aran

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Master Chief

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
if the marines are ur allies (i dont know much about Halo) then that was the main prob wit halo 3, they are idiots and get in ur way while u r shooting

Boringman54 said:
Longo_2_guns said:
Both would get killed by Solid Snake.
have u ever seen Samus or MC? they would obliterate solid snake into a million pieces in a second
Have you ever seen Solid Snake? By the time they found him, they would have C4 strapped to their backs and have been shot 12 times

u dont know the skills of samus then, she could easily dodge him while hes stupidly trying to sneak up behind her and take one shot at his face and blow him to pieces, oh and c4 wud prob do almost nothing to her seeing as shes about 500 years ahead of him and shes in a strong power suit that can withstand ALOT of alien firepower, and MC wud probably hav the same results

Haha, sory Longo but I'm afraid Snake wouldn't cut it against those two. Hey, at least he can take on Kirby, that's good right?

Unless they were out in the middle of a giant field, they would never be able to find Snake. Samus wouldn't be able to "dodge" him because she wouldn't even know that he was there. And if she tried to get away, he would blast her with stinger missiles.

Longo_2_guns said:
Unless they were out in the middle of a giant field, they would never be able to find Snake. Samus wouldn't be able to "dodge" him because she wouldn't even know that he was there. And if she tried to get away, he would blast her with stinger missiles.
I understand Longo, it's ok. Everyone loves snake, it's just that he doesn't stand a chance against either of them. *Hugs* There, there.

Boringman54 said:
used44 said:
Ooooooh.. visors!
they let her see things that she cant see as well wit her eyes alone, so if snake was extremely camouflaged, she cud still see him
It isn't really about being camouflaged, it is more about simply not being able to be seen. Like I said, it depends on where they fight. If it is a building, Snake would be able to hide so that they could not find him, unless they had an X-ray visor that only saw him, but he would get up behind them anyway so they couldn't see him. But if it was a huge open area, he might have some trouble.

But no matter what, that would be an awesome pay-per-view match

oh thats the first thing we agree on now, if it was made into a little movie monty oum (who made the battle between MC and samus video called haloid), i wud definitely see it lik 15 times

LinksOcarina said:
This is a travesty!

Master Cheif? A guy who has the personality of a steel beam? A guy who only fights hordes of alien beings because he is TOLD to?A guy who has HELP in fighting them!?

I doubt that.

Samus, she kicks ass alone, fights notorious creatures and individuals, and does so with a real persona.

Master chief a attitude like a steal beam? Samus never talks AND gets help from her ship.

Besides that a marine in a warthog ran me over while I was pulling out in a mongoose :(

crazycracker22 said:
LinksOcarina said:
This is a travesty!

Master Cheif? A guy who has the personality of a steel beam? A guy who only fights hordes of alien beings because he is TOLD to?A guy who has HELP in fighting them!?

I doubt that.

Samus, she kicks ass alone, fights notorious creatures and individuals, and does so with a real persona.

Master chief a attitude like a steal beam? Samus never talks AND gets help from her ship.

Besides that a marine in a warthog ran me over while I was pulling out in a mongoose :(
Samus talks way more than Master Chief.

samus is a woman, MC is a man.

Thus you would be GAY if you like MC more...meh heh heh

The only way anyone could ever vote for Samus over the MC is "OMG she has bewbs lololol". I mean come one, Master Chief is superior in every way. Samus has her little blaster on her arm, Master Chief has a huge weapons arsenal at his diposal, not to mention more than one vehicle.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod