Winner: Samus Aran or Master Chief

• Samus Aran

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Master Chief

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Boringman54

Rookie
A battle of 2 futuristic space warriors with advanced weaponry and vehicles but who would win in the end? Being a Nintendo and Metroid fanboy, I would say Samus but this isn't who I think would win it's who you think would win. But just note that each competitor is allowed vehicles (Samus in her spaceship and Master Chief in his multitude of vehicles). They are also allowed all weapons that they have ever had throughout all their games. Now, who do you think would win?

This is a travesty!

Master Cheif? A guy who has the personality of a steel beam? A guy who only fights hordes of alien beings because he is TOLD to?A guy who has HELP in fighting them!?

I doubt that.

Samus, she kicks ass alone, fights notorious creatures and individuals, and does so with a real persona.

Haven't played the recent Metroid games. And I imagine it would be a boring batle that comes down to who has the stronger armor.

Master Chief has the advantage in pretty much every way. And just for the record, Solid Snake couldn't take on Samus and hope to win, let alone MC.

Well, in Halo 3 they are actually usefull in driving missions...if you have one guy with a fuel rod cannon and another gunning.

LinksOcarina said:
Well, in Halo 3 they are actually usefull in driving missions...if you have one guy with a fuel rod cannon and another gunning.
I vote that the above quote be burned in the fires of gamer hell for all eternity. As much as I like Halo, the Marines are a real nuisance after they get you killed for the billionth time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle