Prototyped out GR logo

I was going to say this, but we have people here who'll come and post "Should be using adblock."

And it finally doesn't look like we're owned by Alienware, so that's good.

Yeah, PAX is over, but they're super generous with us when it comes to events like E3, so expect them back then.

And honestly, it's really worth it. You guys have no idea how the extra budget enables us to do more and bring more to the site. :) Again, as an employee I appreciate when you guys tell adblocker not to run on our site. It's a very small thing but it makes a big impact in our lives and in GR's life.

danielrbischoff said:
Yeah, PAX is over, but they're super generous with us when it comes to events like E3, so expect them back then.

And honestly, it's really worth it. You guys have no idea how the extra budget enables us to do more and bring more to the site. :) Again, as an employee I appreciate when you guys tell adblocker not to run on our site. It's a very small thing but it makes a big impact in our lives and in GR's life.

yeah, I turned off adblocker some time ago for GR.

NickKmet said:
yeah, I turned off adblocker some time ago for GR.
The thing is, we definitely understand. There are plenty of sites that I run adblocker on because it slows down my browser and ruins any other tasks I might be running. But then there are sites that I genuinely enjoy and I turn it off. People don't realize that you can be selective in your ad blocking, so anytime you guys visit GR and don't have it on, we appreciate that.

I second Daniel's comments.

As for the Prototype logo, it actually started over the weekend and became "more infected" each day until today's release.

If you click on the square sidebar ad, there's a new type of ad unit. Advertising is more effective when it's unique.

All that said, thank you for keeping the ad block off. More importantly, thank you for always being so loyal to GR. We cannot say enough how deeply we appreciate it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle