You didn't say that though. And as a consequence you get one post.

Or nothing, because you're being impatient.

Sam

Hellfire1014 said:
So when do I get my post back?

If people don't get it through their head's that "its coming" and keep whining about post count transfers I wouldn't be suprised if the GM's just say screw it to the transfer.

Well seeing as how I havent been to GR, or even viewing the boards since before thanksgiving I wouldnt know..

Sooooooooooooory.

Have patience, if anyone should be bitching abouts posts, it's me. But honestly, there's no point, they'll come when they come.

/\ You'll be back there in no time, at one point I had about 30 posts more than you (which is a huge difference at these sort of numbers) and now look at you.

Sam

its just a message board, who cares about your posts.. hellfires a dumbass, if you came here before thanksgiving, why does it matter if you have your posts now or never get them? You arent on here enough

I don't really care about the post count now that it doesnt affect your icon, but where are these old school medals ive been hearing so much about? :?

I don't care about posts. Some people post counts were getting out of hand anyway. Too big. What I really care about is the date that we joined. I have been coming to GR for some time now. And think of those who have been coming to GR since 2002 and even older. They deserve the recognition.

I have my registerd date in my sig, plus I don't care about the post count that much now. We can use costom avatars, so what is the point. Just let it go and start all over on your count, plus I want to note the psp sucks when you wanna post a reply in a topic.

Yeah Goten, I belive you were here at the date you state, but anybody can easily say they were coming since 2001 or whatever and they could be new. That needs to be done. Nevertheless, I trust that the GR people will sort it out, their doing well anyway. We're getting a free service from them hellfire, so don't moan.

/\ Can you imagine the backlash the GRandmasters would suffer if they suddenly said they weren't transferring the posts?

Sam

I don't know for sure what's happening with the counts yet...still no apparant way (for me) to change the 'em. Of course, I'd much rather not have to worry about changing all of 'em, but hey, gotta do what I gotta do.

However, with some users already having their posts transferred over, it's not "fair" to those who haven't yet.

What I could do is go and find the fix for altering post counts myself and send it to dUKE (or his go-to programmer here on the forums) and see what comes of it.

if mynameismonkey doesn't get to it soon, i'll get our new staff programmer on it eventually. it's just not super high priority right now when say, for example, the whole mailbag archive is gone, and we only got the videos section working on monday.

d

Hellfire1014 said:
Well seeing as how I havent been to GR, or even viewing the boards since before thanksgiving I wouldnt know..

Sooooooooooooory.

Hellfire1014

You were here at some point to make those 62 posts. :p

maca2kx said:
/\ You'll be back there in no time, at one point I had about 30 posts more than you (which is a huge difference at these sort of numbers) and now look at you.

Sam
And now look at you, lol. I haven't been on in like a week, friggin school. I bet i'll be on quite a bit over the christmas break.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod