Post Yur Pics TOPIC (Long Live the legacy)

im gonna copy those and paint my own. ill post the pics when i'm done. so simple, yet so elegant xD

wont do cap tho

and i wouldnt put robin in your kids room, thats like the equivalent of having them dress up like mommy.

I completely agree, but you have to remember that they are growing up in a generation that sees him as the "Batman" of the Teen Titans. It saddens me.

Oh them are fresh. I like the style.

to many people shit on ROBIN. I dont have any beef with boy wonder.

lets be honest, he just hangs out with batman...like any of us would...since he just hangs out and cant bring much skills. we all have a robin in all of us.

downwitdaclown69 said:
Oh them are fresh. I like the style.

to many people s*** on ROBIN. I dont have any beef with boy wonder.

lets be honest, he just hangs out with batman...like any of us would...since he just hangs out and cant bring much skills. we all have a robin in all of us.
You forgot the part where he fights like a beast. >_>

Bretimus_v2 said:
I think you're thinking of Beast Boy.
youknow_sg.gif

No.

Must be fun to be a sumo wrestler.

None of that keeping fit crap. It's eat, eat, eat...and if you lost - eat s'more!
....Wiehgts and stuff too, I know I know.

Longo_2_guns said:
Honestly, the best sumo wrestlers aren't even that fat. They're just big. And strong. REALLY strong.

naw they're all very fat, but it's necessary. they have an insane amount of muscle under the fat, and are ridiculously strong, but the extra weight of the fat makes them that much more powerful. if a normal person got charged by a sumo wrestler itd be like gettin hit by a truck.

i just dont get why they have to be 90% naked all the time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod