Post Yur Pics TOPIC (Long Live the legacy)

LMAO haha. Nice pics guys. No one should ever be ashamed or scared of the pics they post, its a nerd board and we should all accept people the way they are! :)

271590_683140818622_46100763_35242515_5049140_o.jpg

His favorite chew toy is a LOCK, weird, he loves to chew on metal. Fucking weird ass bulldog. And we have checked with the vet, he is fine to chew on this. EVeryone always freaks lol

IMG_0002.JPG

Me, pre-GR. Seriously like three years ago..... GR's made me fatter.

IMG_0284.JPG

My girlfriend's dog, but i treat him like my own. He's snoopy on his house.

Sorry for the huge pics.[/img]

madster111 said:
Damn that thing looks sweet Longo, more info on it?
Delorean88 said:
Holy Tony Danza's balls that's awesome if that's a typical arcade... I miss arcades they're dead where I live but at least now I have quarters.
Basically, the arcades I went to were several stories tall, with something different on each one. The one I did was a Gundam game where you go inside a pod and control the Gundam and fight other people playing the game. They had another game similar to that, but without the pod. They also had floors devoted to fighting games. It was awesome.

And Eyebrows, I'll write something up later. How long are you planning on going for?

Aw, daniel adds to the many friendly faces of GR.

I can tell you now that Ugh is now printing that off and adding it to his "stalk" or "kill" list....dependent on your near future actions!

Good luck my friend, we've all been there.

MattAY said:
I can tell you now that Ugh is now printing that off and adding it to his "stalk" or "kill" list....dependent on your near future actions!

Good luck my friend, we've all been there.
Yeah i woke up with him breathing heavily above me holding a knife in 1 hand and a list of pros and cons in the other.

Ah, so you're on the stalk list....which in a way isnt exactly better than the kill list ;)

bubbanme.jpg

bubbame2.jpg

My greatest achievement.

Also, I am pretty sure delorean talked about his non-whiteness before on the forums and if I remember correctly he wasn't of African descent. Or I'm wrong.

I'm no Phillies fan but their stadium is great and usually go to a few games a year since I live in the area.

CloacalKiss said:
Everyone with kids on here now. I feel as though I need a baby too. haha.

Soon enough with LeAnn and I suppose. ;)

You can always swap one for a iPod

intoTheRain said:
Lien said:
wait... Delorean is african american?

fixed, let's keep it PG

We're playing that game are we...... Didn't know this was whites only no wonder when I registered it asked me for my credit score. But Dave is right I think I previously mentioned that I was actually spanish (Dominican and Puerto Rican) but who cares none of my friends recognize my spanish-ness but say I'm black

I once said there would be pics. Here's some. Enjoy.

My youngest working the sparklers. The face says it all.
IMG_4587.jpg

IMG_4589.jpg

My oldest experiencing Sno Cone Nirvana.
IMG_4592.jpg

Me...also working the sparklers.
july2011024.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle