Post Yur Pics TOPIC (Long Live the legacy)

Gay. That's like those baseball fans who are "diehard A's fan, man! Woo!" but oh wait "The Phillies are my NL team."

Umm, who said you get a team in each conference?! Fuck that.

I actually like two teams. Pittsburgh due to Lemieux and pretty much only Lemieux. Vancouver because of those dope playoff series with Naslund. I just stuck with them throughout. Although I due cheer for other teams because I end up watching a lot of games that don't involve either of my two teams. In most other leagues I only cheer for one team but because I watch a lot of hockey I go east and west.

See I REALLY, REALLY like my team. That being the Wild.

And In the East I casually enjoy the Lightning, I've always liked Martin St.Louis and Vinny Lecavalier so if I'm ever able to I watch their games, and then whenever they're on Versus or whatever, and if they were ever in the Stanley Cup finals I would be rooting for them. But I don't like closely follow them or anything, my main team will always be the Wild.

TheNesMan said:
I actually like two teams. Pittsburgh due to Lemieux and pretty much only Lemieux. Vancouver because of those dope playoff series with Naslund. I just stuck with them throughout. Although I due cheer for other teams because I end up watching a lot of games that don't involve either of my two teams. In most other leagues I only cheer for one team but because I watch a lot of hockey I go east and west.
I support this.

You're not a real fan of the sport until you can be like John Madden and just be happy you're watching football, regardless of who's playing.

My main team is Toronto, back up team is the Caps.. Ovi fan. When Toronto doesn't make the playoffs I go to the Caps to be disappointed in their playoff play.

I'm masochistic.

Hated teams.. Vancouver, Philly, Montreal, Ottawa, Pittsburgh, Buffalo

Reasons

Vancouver - Bandwagon fans
Philly - Just cause
Montreal - French
Ottawa - Just hate the team and always seem to
Pittsburgh - Bandwagon fans for Crosby
Buffalo - Ryan Miller

If you actually watch Hockey it's amazing.

That being said, I only watch during the Stanley Cup Playoffs. It never airs around here other than that.

Bretimus_v2 said:
It's pretty obvious guys.

Get that b**** some flower petals.
untitled-1.jpg

Bitches love flower petals.

I'm guessing they're making fun of foreign films making no sense.

EDIT: Your censoring has been foiled. BWAHAHAHA!

tumblr_lk0ybm54Mw1qccb98o1_400.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133