Petition to have _____ banned (1 for BigTruckS)

time to lay down the BANHAMMER! eyebrows im sorry man, but the proletarians have spoken. And Trucks you dick, burn in hell. Ban these fools with your almighty powers oh great GR in the sky

I don't do much modding but I do a lot of administering bans on spammers. Most of you aren't dumbasses so the amount of actual modding needed is slim and besides, I'm an admin. I leave the mod work to the peasants like Wicked. Just kidding. But yeah, as soon as I see a spammer, usually in the later hours, BAM! BAN!

Sourdeez said:
Which GR mod has used the banhammer the most?
Basically this question comes down to "Which mod does the most?" Which is me. Clearly. Look at who else there is.

Ban Longo. Put this theory to the test and if the boards go to hell we'll know the truth.

We'll also see who among the mods is 2nd for giant douche with an over-sized ego..

BlackStar said:
Ban Longo. Put this theory to the test and if the boards go to hell we'll know the truth.

We'll also see who among the mods is 2nd for giant douche with an over-sized ego..

Not a bad idea since he does tel us how much work he does all the time in covert ops :p.

Is there even a way to measure what other mods do?

Let's ban Longo for a few days :D

Wouldn't be fair to exclude him from the comic book showdown though...then again when he went on his last vacation, the world didnt implode, so there's that.

I did a poll for 2nd biggest douche on the mod team.

It's a 5-way tie with 6 votes for Brett, Used, Dan, Lethean and Matt. With me coming in 3rd at 1 vote from Icepick.

Now let's bring BigtruckS to the forums. Place your bets for how old he is, I'm going with 13.

WickedLiquid said:

It's a 5-way tie with 6 votes for Brett, Used, Dan, Lethean and Matt. With me coming in 3rd at 1 vote from Icepick.

Now let's bring BigtruckS to the forums. Place your bets for how old he is, I'm going with 13.

I'm going with 15 because he can spell half way decent. Nothing above 18 because if he had to work and support himself he would have more realistic views on the gaming community as a whole. I highly doubt he buys his own games or anything else.

Then again, he could be 32 and is doing ALL of this on purpose and is actually a really nice guy. His trantrums on the front page could be because his mom told him to shower or stop wiping his Cheetos fingers on his underwear (the stains just won't come out!) so he takes it out on us.

Third theory, he's a chick.

Lethean said:
Not a bad idea since he does tel us how much work he does all the time in covert ops :p.
What the he'll threads are you reading? All I ever post in CO is "seconded."

Sorry I was in first page when I posted that...big trucks age: he likes talking about his dick size and how he gets bitches. In going with 12 year old boy with a cum stained comforter

He's like one of those assholes on dragons den that thinks they're smarter than the dragons but are really ignorant as fuck

WickedLiquid said:

Brett a douchebag? Clearly they just voted against him because he's Mormon.

It's okay. I'd have done the same ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle